Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

• 4 weeks later...

What's happened to this guy?  I'm sure he hasn't been mentioned in any of the injury reports post and pre match.  Yet he's not been in the match day squad the last two games? 

I don't think he's the saviour or anything.  But I'd much rather he played in midfield with Shelvey.  Colback is just awful. 

Whats going on with him? Was he brought back in to get a move to China that fell through? Is he fit or not?

Really hate how the club tells us nothing. That goes for the likes of Tiote, Cisse, Mbabu, Marveaux. Are they injured? are they not? are they close to coming back? Be specific for fuck's sake.

Whats going on with him? Was he brought back in to get a move to China that fell through? Is he fit or not?

Really hate how the club tells us nothing. That goes for the likes of Tiote, Cisse, Mbabu, Marveaux. Are they injured? are they not? are they close to coming back? Be specific for f***'s sake.

Our club seems to randomly alienate players for reasons unknown, I used to put it down to Pardew doing it but it seems that Carver & McClaren carried on with the precedent. It did make me wonder if the rumours were true that all three of those worked under an agreement that players were often picked (or in this occasion, not picked) for them by above.

Marveaux being an example, under all of those managers he's not played despite us being desperate at times.

• 1 month later...

Makes me nervous when he tries to play the ball out, but we have really missed that bite and aggression in the middle. Not to mention he wins his fair share of battles in the air.