Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Anita is not better than Tiote

Both at their best Tiote is better, both at their worst Tiote is far worse.  Considering Tiote is only at his best a couple of times a season I'd rather have Anita as a squad player than him.

"Unfortunately, due to Cheik Tiote failing to agree terms on his £4m transfer to Shanghai Shenhua, we have been unable to proceed with the £141m purchase of Saido Berahino from West Bromwich Albion. But we really tried this time. Maybe we'll sign him in the summer instead? We'll definitely try.

RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKET."

http://i.imgur.com/kONvBkZ.jpg

Anita is not better than Tiote

Both at their best Tiote is better, both at their worst Tiote is far worse.  Considering Tiote is only at his best a couple of times a season I'd rather have Anita as a squad player than him.

I think your forgetting what Anita was like at his worst

"Unfortunately, due to Cheik Tiote failing to agree terms on his £4m transfer to Shanghai Shenhua, we have been unable to proceed with the £141m purchase of Saido Berahino from West Bromwich Albion. But we really tried this time. Maybe we'll sign him in the summer instead? We'll definitely try.

RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKET."

http://i.imgur.com/kONvBkZ.jpg

Aye, I'm sure the club are delighted to have him back. :hmm:

When's this cnuts contract up?

Honestly don't care at all if we get 5M for Tiote or keep him. He's not great but out of Tiote, Anita and Colback i'd prefer Tiote against the better sides, and Anita at home, leaving Colback on the side of the road somewhere. No idea how good Saivet is but even if he is a world beater I'd rather have Tiote on the bench than Colback.

Is he only 28? Too early to go and have your career die in China, no matter how much money you are offered.

SSN journo reporting he's back training with us now. Not sure anyone has a clue what's going on.

Cheick Tiote back training at Newcastle after talks between himself and Shanhgai Shenhua broke down. Deal not dead just yet tho, we're told. - via Keith Downie