Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He's made MoN's job easier this weekend anyway.

I'm not sure if its deliberate in order to try and wind them up so much that they arent in control almost. Or he's just an idiot. We'll find out tomorrow I guess.

I think he's just being honest. :lol:

He's made MoN's job easier this weekend anyway.

I'm not sure if its deliberate in order to try and wind them up so much that they arent in control almost. Or he's just an idiot. We'll find out tomorrow I guess.

I think he's just being honest. :lol:

Oh he's definitely being honest, and he's right too. Just worry that MoN will be loving those comments, i'm just a bit edgy about tomorrow. Will be more relaxed once we've taken them apart and gotten out of there with all three points.

On another forum one of his mates reckons he's only on the bench tomorrow, with captain Colo partnering Williamson and Shola up front instead of Cisse.

Link?

It's on Skunkers, one of his mates posts on there.

I don't doubt that's what he's told him but i do doubt it's true as i don't think pardew will have told them who's playing yet and won't do so until they leave the hotel in the morning.

Guest neesy111

On another forum one of his mates reckons he's only on the bench tomorrow, with captain Colo partnering Williamson and Shola up front instead of Cisse.

Link?

Looks like they have an ITK.

• 2 weeks later...