Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Keown absolutely slaughtered him on MotD. Said 'he had a lack of focus' and a 'head like a 50p piece'.

The sad thing is, Taylor will get his new deal in the summer. :(

Not a fucking chance.

Anyone who has the Sunday Sun should flick to the second last page. The picture shows this c*** with a beaming smile after Southampton's first goal.

I would punch the paper if there wasn't a table underneath. At least this pathetic little c*** can get a job at Newcastle Airport as one of those guys who guides the planes on the runway.

Aye I've just seen it. Just grinning away at Shelvey after the goal with their fans celebrating. Twat.

If someone could take a picture and put it up, it's worth seeing like. It absolutely sums up our team.

You're the one with a copy of the paper...

Was at work. Never thought.

As I've said about numerous other players in the past, the lad gives it his all and he genuinely does care. It's just he's a fucking numpty and shouldn't be anywhere near the squad. Who's fault is that though? Benitez will drop him for next week. I'm pretty certain.

He cares far more about his image than he does about actually winning games. Players who really care get better as they get older as they learn from their mistakes and try to eliminate their flaws. This cunt still has all his flaws and has gotten even worse in most parts of his game

He's always defended in a passive way. Keeping goalside even if it means standing yards off his opponent, concentrating on blocking the shot rather than intercepting or tackling. He constantly makes the mistake of being afraid to make a mistake.

At first on his return, I thought he was showing a bit more initiative, but he's reverted to type.

probably the worst ever performance of a centre half i have ever witnessed in a black and white shirt just truly awful and barring injuries surely his last ever game

Dude it's not even his worst performance in the last 2 months. Chelsea away he might as well have been a traffic cone.

Not sure anyone would've bought him. Players only stay at NUFC long term if they're not good enough.

It's really quite true. Raylor and Jonas were good servants and each had their moments but they weren't really good enough for the period of time they were here. Others like Saylor and soon to be colback by the looks. Ugh.

That first goal was quite possibly the worst attempt at defending iv ever seen from a professional footballer this guy is head and shoulders the worst defender in the league by a mile in fact we probably have 3 of the 4 worst centre backs in the league none have a clear clue how to play football let alone defend

I've just seen the first goal.  It is absolutely awful from Taylor.  But Shelvey, Mbemba and Anita.  All look equally as shite.  Nobody seems to give a fuck and it's like they're not even trying.  That's probably the case, TBH. 

Guest neesy111

Here's the pic in the Sunday Sun. Can't resize it since imgur has changed so if it's big, sorry.

http://i.imgur.com/NCMMqxR.jpg

FYP