Newcastle United 1 - 2 Stoke City - 26/09/10 - post match reaction from page 31

Dave

Can I just say that I hate Stoke?

Never seen a more anti-football team in all my life.  All they want to do is take throw-ins.  All the time.

Vile team, which makes it all the worse. Why the referee lets them take 30 seconds per throw is beyond me.

Anyway, back on the game, isn't there a rule that says you're allowed only 6 seconds to take a throw-in or something? Rory wiping the ball down on every throw-in, ugh.

No there's not, but it's certainly very fucking frustrating watching him wipe the ball every bloody time they get a throw in. Can't stand him.

Never seen a more anti-football team in all my life.  All they want to do is take throw-ins.  All the time.

Vile team, which makes it all the worse. Why the referee lets them take 30 seconds per throw is beyond me.

YES.

I was saying that all the way through the game. It's a fucking joke.

Dislocated shoulder I think.

Was odd like, looked like nothing from the Gallowgate end.

Looked like nothing on the replays too. Not much contact and didn't seem to land on it with much force at all. Must have hit exactly the wrong spot.

not much contact?

was right in front of us and looked like no contact at all.

From the replay it looks like he puts his arm down to break his fall and Enrique (not on purpose) kind of knees him in the shoulder and it clearly dislocates.

YES.

I was saying that all the way through the game. It's a f***ing joke.

See Delap smugly chatting to our fans who were telling him to hurry up?  Made my blood boil.

They've got stealing yards for throw-ins down to an art form as well.

They squeeze every last drop out of a possible advantage, its uncanny.

I recommend you don't watch Blackburn at any point this season.

So annoyed hate that anti football. We had no answer to it once they realised krul wouldnt come off his line the long ball was hurled deeper n deeper into the box

Aye unfortunately. Not a side you want to play with an inexperienced keeper making his home debut.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Never realised they had so many former Mackems/Smoggies too!

Stupid mistakes keep costing us at home. Hughton seems to have his substitutions the wrong way round: When you're losing a match, make the substitution too late, when we're winning, make them too early. I am seriously pissed off about the HBA decision but it's not necessarily that he took him off, it was just that he did it so early. Stoke weren't doing too much before he came off and they looked scared of his potential to do some damage, if it was still 1-0 at 75/80 minutes i would have understood at 60 minutes, there's still plenty in the game. I don't take this he was tired stuff either, before he was taken off against Everton, in the 85th minute, he was still running past people for fun.