Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Worth noting they used to be one of the clubs I quite liked.

Same here.

got a lot of time for their fans tbh though, always sort of "related to them", as in thought big club, underachievers.

get the feeling the taste of success isn't quite what they imagined the way it has happened. guess we'll never find out. it just wouldn't feel the same, surely you would expect it. what I can't wait for (hope for) is the feeling of going into a cup final with a 50/50 chance of winning, and coming out on top.

I don't expect their 30 whatever year wait coming to an end with a multimillionaire side against stoke would have been the feeling they hoped for

I like them.

I don't see how anybody can like them as an entity. Like some of their players maybe, hell I like Mancini tbh.

However Manchester City as a football club symbolise everything I hate about football.

When you go below the signings they're a terrific club. Helped by the money, undoubtedly, but the stuff they are doing is fantastic. I certainly prefer them to the other "big clubs".

They're exactly what is wrong with the game, man. I don't care what they're building there underneath the signings, everything is just unsustainable sugar daddy bollocks that is crippling the competetiveness of the English and worldwide game. Look how f***ing bleak our future as a football club is, it's clubs like Man City and Chelsea that are ruining any hope for the rest of us.

Clubs like Arsenal and Udinese are the kind of models football clubs should be following, not this f***ing quick-fix externally fueled s****.

Couldn't agree more with the last post!  :thup:

I like Silva.

I like Aguero, Johnson, Dzeko, Balotelli too. They have lots of very good footballers who I liked a lot before they went there, which makes it even worse seeing them play for that lot :(

Could add Yaya, Nasri, Kompany and even Joe Hart to that.

They definitely don't have a dislikeable squad of players the way Chelsea did when they seen money, but that doesn't mean I'm going to like them any more as a whole.

They don't deserve to be near the top.  They were a complete nothing club for some time and now just because some rich arab fancied a new hobby they're right up there.  I'd much rather see a club like Tottenham succeed. 

Of course some of it is jealousy aswell, why did we have to end up with the world's worst billionaire.. :lol:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/August/Samir-Nasri-scores-first-City-goal

And this is why it's easy to dislike them.

All the money in the world but still so embarrassing and small time.  Cringe.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/August/~/media/Images/Home/News/Players/2011-2012/Samir%20Nasri/fifa12_samir_nasri_large.ashx?h=281&w=500&as=1

What the fuck is supposed to be going on here anyway?  What's Rooney doing back there?  Who the fuck is that and why's he standing with his back to Nasri casually watching him score a goal over his shoulder?

Guest Geordiesned

I can see them hitting double figures in a match this season,  think someone is going to get steamrolled at Eastlands, just hope its not us!!

I'm certainly not looking forward to our double header in Manchester!

Guest sydneycove

To be honest in terms of quality of squad depth they probably have the best in the world. If they replaced Garreth Barry with someone who is actually decent ala Xavi I reckon they would be as good as Barca on paper.