Newcastle vs Fulham - 3pm, 13/11/10

Decky

On the subject of WR i think he has been given instructions not to fly down the wing this season and to play it easy and keep the ball by going infield which is a shame. Was really looking forward to seeing him step up after last season. I'd give him a go tomorrow especially if that young lad is at LB for FFC again.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's a shame about Routledge actually, he did very well for us last season and made a decent start to the season up until Blackpool

Give Routledge another chance without Perch behind him, but direct play down the left as the first option.

I don't follow the reserves, but Ferguson looked like he had good delivery in the match against Chelsea. If Routledge proves he can't play to Premiership standard, maybe give young Shane a go sooner than later.

Give Routledge another chance without Perch behind him, but direct play down the left as the first option.

I don't follow the reserves, but Ferguson looked like he had good delivery in the match against Chelsea. If Routledge proves he can't play to Premiership standard, maybe give young Shane a go sooner than later.

Shane is a left winger, though.