John Carver

Guest neesy111

I know it's barely relevant but I thought Riviere had a decent game at the weekend.

I still like him. If he was in that team with Ben Arfa and Cabaye we'd be loving him right now. He didn't even get the chance to start the season with De Jong the poor guy.

Guest Roger Kint

Not Carver but cant be arsed to go to the Chronic thread:

Newcastle United Q & A

Marshall29586 asks: who is your pick for manager in summer?and maybe one big signing?

Lee says: Pardew did get seven new players to work with last August with two going out on loan. Some fans feel that NUFC should have strengthened in January. And should have appointed a top coach in January after Pardew. The results have hardly helped.

:lol: Yeah thanks for that answer Lee

just received this from my enquiry yesterday to chat with him

Thank you for your email.

John Carver will be meeting with the fans involved in the incident near the dugout. Unfortunately it is impossible to invite every fan in to have a talk with him.

Kind regards,

NUFC Box Office

Not Carver but cant be arsed to go to the Chronic thread:

Newcastle United Q & A

Marshall29586 asks: who is your pick for manager in summer?and maybe one big signing?

Lee says: Pardew did get seven new players to work with last August with two going out on loan. Some fans feel that NUFC should have strengthened in January. And should have appointed a top coach in January after Pardew. The results have hardly helped.

:lol: Yeah thanks for that answer Lee

:lol: good grief man

John Carver will be meeting with the fans involved in the incident near the dugout. Unfortunately it is impossible to invite every fan in to have a talk with him.

Kind regards,

NUFC Box Office

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

A couple of cousins of mine played against Beardsley in one of those club-organised games you can buy a couple of years ago. Said Beardsley scored 6 goals in the space of 10 minutes without breaking sweat. One of them's a decent athlete in his early 20s and said Beardsley did him for pace time after time.

So yeah, I'd play him.

'kin ell  :lol:

The state of the British youth man ...

Nigerian youths on the other hand are just slow in another sense.

:papiss:

This guy!

I have affection for you, Kaka.

What the hell are those q&a answers?! Are they real? What the hell is going on?

Yes, but it's only Lee. He's weird and thick. Ignore.

Looks like Ronaldo's got a new Yorkie. I smell a sitcom.

Guest antz1uk

Kind regards,

NUFC Box Office

so he's meeting them next to the dugout?

Interesting that although she's been convinced she's still maintaining the facts of the incident haven't changed. She's been convince it was "heat of the moment" but it still fucking happened.