Which French winger is the best, at their best ?

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even though Robert was more productive in terms of goals and assists, he just wasn't as good of a footballer as Ginola.

Put it this way, if you were top team trying to win things, you would pick Ginola over Robert every time.

We haven't seen enough of HBA playing for us to say he's the best, but he does have talent to be.

N'Zogbia stagnated after his first season here, had so much potential so it was a shame to see it go to waste really.

I never really saw Ginola, I was too young at the time.

Robert on his day was just amazing for me, and also knowing that so long as we had a freekick in the oppositions half, it had a chance of going in. He frustrated the hell out of me when he wasn't up to it though. Spurs and Liverpool must have hated him though.

Find it hard to separate Ginola and Robert... For everything that Ginola offered in flair, Robert offered in sheer artillery. They both had tremendous amounts of ability and on their day were the very definition of match-winning wingers.

Anyone who is voting HBA is mental. He has played 2.25 games for us.

Where does it say 'based purely on games for us'? I'm surprised by the poll results so far, Ginola was class, but HBA is a class above again.

I find it hard to believe people have seen enough of Ben Arfa as opposed to the other 3 to draw a full conclusion tbh.

Andy is more or less conveying my thoughts on the matter.

Voted Robert.  Will never forget that home game versus Spurs, it was f***ing ridiculous.

yes for two strikes, i saw ginola at bolton make neil cox beg for mercy in the biggest piss taking i have ever seen of a professional footballer.