Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

I hope Wilshere goes abroad when he gets a bit older.

Why? It is very unlikely he will find a better teacher than Weg only a better team. So it is a case of you wanting him to go Real or Barca realistically.

Not at all. Go to Italy, Spain or Germany. Players that play in a few countries are generally more rounded players especially on the international stage and in this case it would be better for England. Not enough English players go abroad IMO and its why despite the talent we have we struggle IMO.

I don't think thats really true, I watched the German & Spanish  teams play in the last world cup & most of there players have never left there country & they look well rounded.

I don't think Brazilian players have changed that much over the decades in the way they play the outlook of there coaches has in that period of time though.

The coach who often hasn't left Brazil until managing them though e.g. Scolari and Luxemburgo.

To an extent I agree but the Premiership is on a limb some what compared to how international football is played out (patient attacking football) and as a result when our players are challenged to do such a thing they often cannot.

Why? It is very unlikely he will find a better teacher than Weg only a better team. So it is a case of you wanting him to go Real or Barca realistically.

Not at all. Go to Italy, Spain or Germany. Players that play in a few countries are generally more rounded players especially on the international stage and in this case it would be better for England. Not enough English players go abroad IMO and its why despite the talent we have we struggle IMO.

I don't think thats really true, I watched the German & Spanish  teams play in the last world cup & most of there players have never left there country & they look well rounded.

I don't think Brazilian players have changed that much over the decades in the way they play the outlook of there coaches has in that period of time though.

The coach who often hasn't left Brazil until managing them though e.g. Scolari and Luxemburgo.

To an extent I agree but the Premiership is on a limb some what compared to how international football is played out (patient attacking football) and as a result when our players are challenged to do such a thing they often cannot.

i know what you mean but by f*** that sentence hurts to read.

I don't think thats really true, I watched the German & Spanish  teams play in the last world cup & most of there players have never left there country & they look well rounded.

i know what you mean but by f*** that sentence hurts to read.

missed out the after [/leffe]

Some of the more recent managers of Brazil have plenty of experience of being abroad all playing for Dunga & Parreira has a stack of managing abroad. Tbf Scolari had spent a lot his career managing abroad pre-Brazil gig.

Spot on Des your correct England have been caught cold a few times but watching international football I see the best in Messi & Ronaldo not preform like they do at club level so what chance does Aaron Lennon stand.

I don't think thats really true, I watched the German & Spanish  teams play in the last world cup & most of there players have never left there country & they look well rounded.

Some of the more recent managers of Brazil have plenty of experience of being abroad all playing for Dunga & Parreira has a stack of managing abroad. Tbf Scolari had spent a lot his career managing abroad pre-Brazil gig.

Spot on Des your correct England have been caught cold a few times but watching international football I see the best in Messi & Ronaldo not preform like they do at club level so what chance does Aaron Lennon stand.

I'd hardly count Kuwait and Japan as picking up much from abroad like.

Again I see what your saying but the general pace of the game that Lennon is playing in the Premiership is not comparable to international football. Although playing in Europe will help broaden his and other players games.

Guest johnson293

I have the full game on SKY+  will see if there are any extra before buying.

Like what? and extra 10 minutes they didn't show?

:lol:

Deleted goals - including Leon Best's sensational offside strike.

:lol: an alternate ending, where Nolans shots goes the right side of the post, and we win 5-4!

I have the full game on SKY+  will see if there are any extra before buying.

Like what? and extra 10 minutes they didn't show?

Yeah. There was some quality throw ins & they did not show. Will have deek to see if they have done any more post match interviews than the ones that were on FF. It is only going be around £10 anyway so will more than likely just buy it & then I can free up a bit of space on SKY+ box.

Guest neesy111

Gonna buy it, not everyone has that shit called Sky+ anycase you can't put it on a medium that you can keep.  Sky+ isn't forever you know.

Tbf, it is one of the true premiership classics and we were involved again and we should be a little proud of that.

Gonna buy it, not everyone has that shit called Sky+ anycase you can't put it on a medium that you can keep.  Sky+ isn't forever you know.

Tbf, it is one of the true premiership classics and we were involved again and we should be a little proud of that.

Neither are DVD's if we're being picky. ???