Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

He was forrin and didn't get his body stuck in like wor jack.

The same people turned on robert etc.

He's an odd bloke like. Played the cunt when he left Bastia, hasn't covered himself in glory last 2 seasons despite having  talent.

Bar Mondial representation I have absolutely no idea why we signed him in the first place nor why he was used pathetically nor would I be remotely arsed if he left.

Bar Mondial representation I have absolutely no idea why we signed him in the first place nor why he was used pathetically nor would I be remotely arsed if he left.

Carr got into some deep shit with the Marseille mafia on one of his trips. To his own amazement he managed to pull off the whole Cabella-Thauvin saga. Now quickly retires while still ahead.

Carr got into some deep s*** with the Marseille mafia on one of his trips. To his own amazement he managed to pull off the whole Cabella-Thauvin saga. Now quickly retires while still ahead.

Do you think Thauvin would leave his girlfriend when he goes?

He was forrin and didn't get his body stuck in like wor jack.

The same people turned on robert etc.

Complete and utter horseshit. :thup:

Aye. Loved Robert because you know, he was good. Thauvin? Tried but lacked quality on the ball. Looked totally useless in the PL except for 29 minutes against Alan Hutton.