Newcastle United 0 - 0 Manchester Utd - 19/04/11 - post match reaction from p33

Dave

So made up with that point. I was convinced we would get hammered by them after the weekend. Funny as when we started singing "du du du du Yaya Toure" at them and the whole corner did the Poznan. I can't remember anyone ever getting a reception like Michael Owen did tonight. The booing was so loud, then he got "one greedy bastard", "Joey, Joey, beat him up", "Michael Owen is a fucking arsehole" and booed every time he was near the ball.

Dead proud of the lads tonight. We were solid at the back and didn't just sit back and let them boss us.

Well said. I was terrified of the thought of Owen grabbing them a winner when he came on.

So made up with that point. I was convinced we would get hammered by them after the weekend. Funny as when we started singing "du du du du Yaya Toure" at them and the whole corner did the Poznan. I can't remember anyone ever getting a reception like Michael Owen did tonight. The booing was so loud, then he got "one greedy b******", "Joey, Joey, beat him up", "Michael Owen is a f***ing arsehole" and booed every time he was near the ball.

Dead proud of the lads tonight. We were solid at the back and didn't just sit back and let them boss us.

I was so proud of the reception. The only thing that could have topped it would have been whoever said they were gonna throw fresh piss in his face actually doing it.

Nani was an absolute f***ing disgrace, he tried to con the ref 3 or 4 times out wide and then once in the box, he should have been the one booked for diving.

Very proud of all the lads tonight, none of them let us down.

The lad's an absolute cunt bucket, would gladly pay to watch him get hit by a high speed train.

So made up with that point. I was convinced we would get hammered by them after the weekend. Funny as when we started singing "du du du du Yaya Toure" at them and the whole corner did the Poznan. I can't remember anyone ever getting a reception like Michael Owen did tonight. The booing was so loud, then he got "one greedy bastard", "Joey, Joey, beat him up", "Michael Owen is a fucking arsehole" and booed every time he was near the ball.

Well said. I was terrified of the thought of Owen grabbing them a winner when he came on.

Me too, until I remembered he's fucking shit. O0

On Tuesday 19th April 2011, @dannysimpson12 said:

Absolutely buzzin with that point tonight, lads worked so hard n the fans were class... As 4 the penalty decision at the end #stayonyourfeet ha

:lol:

Absolutely buzzin with that point tonight, lads worked so hard n the fans were class... As 4 the penalty decision at the end #stayonyourfeet ha

Class from Simpson that :thup:

Class from Simpson that :thup:

Previous tweet:

Not gonna lie I'm watchin eastenders, the situation is madness

9:19 PM Apr 18th via ÜberSocial

happy with that even if it was a bit backs to the wall for the final 30mins when thay took over and their passing and movement really told. didn't think either penalty claim should've been given but i'd like another look and lovens header that went over at the start of the second half as the challenge seemed very late and dangerous.

also why wasn't nani booked for his dive ? the ref obviously saw it as he stopped to talk to him about it for long enough.

well chuffed with the point, we played well but they didn't show the form of worthy champions.  Thats 40 now and we're supposedly safe so big  :thup: to all.  Chuffed to see Ireland make his debut, even if he did next to nowt.  Won't bleat about Lovenkrands 'cos I can't be arsed.

but, surely the account isn't real?!?!?! (if not already established, apologies if so!)

themichaelowen michael owen

From what most of you Newcastle fans are saying you should be pleased I left the club! If i had known that earlier I could have left sooner!

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Owens kicking off on Twitter -

From what most of you Newcastle fans are saying you should be pleased I left the club! If i had known that earlier I could have left sooner!

For the record, I tried my best in every game for Newcastle. Under KK I played well and i'll never forget the 2 I scored against Sunderland.

what a berk

We're lucky Nani didn't stay on the pitch for longer after he switched sides.

Sorry but it's true.  Simpson and Wilo couldn't handle him. 

Loads of time for Simpson of course and he has improved massively and is definitely good enough for us.  Just needs to keep getting better.

Guest BooBoo

He's definitely getting my vote for "most improved player". He's really stepped up this season after being hit and miss in the Championship.

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Wish you had Michael lad.

I'm pretty sure that account is real. It's 'verified', though not sure exactly what the process is for that.