Newcastle United 0 - 0 Manchester Utd - 19/04/11 - post match reaction from p33

Dave

Any spare money from next season's server money can go towards getting Jonny Hall a life season ticket. Another game he's witnessed without defeat!!

I've had one defeat :razz:

You've talked yourself out of a season ticket there.

One defeat in 50+ isn't bad! :laugh:

Unbeaten at SJP though, aren't you?

:nope: Everton 1-2 this season ended the record.

f*** you, Jonny. f*** you!

Everton have always fucked me over man. From betting to this. Shit team, shit club, shit fans :shifty:

tell you something i've just realised watching some quick highlights.....that giggs miss in the 2nd half in a position very similar to one of evertons goals at SJP and at least one more goal we've conceded (can't remember who) aswell as the oppo missing similar chances. our centre halves drop in too deep from such positions, the rear most of the two has to be a yard or so towards any incoming players as to not do so leaves a huge gap in the box for anything passed square.

tell you something i've just realised watching some quick highlights.....that giggs miss in the 2nd half in a position very similar to one of evertons goals at SJP and at least one more goal we've conceded (can't remember who) aswell as the oppo missing similar chances. our centre halves drop in too deep from such positions, the rear most of the two has to be a yard or so towards any incoming players as to not do so leaves a huge gap in the box for anything passed square.

Osman's and Ebanks-Blake's goals were near identical, iirc.

When the ball landed at his feet, I made exactly the same comparison.

It was Ebanks-Blake for Wolves that you're thinking of btw.

Yep, was about to say that.

Not sure whether it's really a fault as such, it's pretty difficult to defend once you've allowed a crosser to get free in that sort of position. Hopefully something the manager and coaches have spotted though.

They missed a good few sitters tonight come to think of it, I'd already blocked it out of my memory.

Whereas we had loads of pressure with mostly half chances.  Admittedly Lovenkrands' half chances would have looked like proper chances if it was a better striker.  Not having a go like, he did OK tonight.

Blef, iirc, Ginola got the same if not worse booing upon his return.

it wasn't anywhere near what owen got tonight.

You sure? I distinctly remember him getting dogs abuse one of the times he returned.

he did, just not as bad as tonight. steve watsons "abuse" on his return is still my favourite though.

Having watched the highlights again just there, I wish referees would have a different signal for 'diving'. It really looked like he'd pointed to the spot :lol:

Gave me a cardiac arrest at the time, came to the conclusion he was pointing at the player.