Arsene Wenger

Parky

He won't, though. Not in his nature.

Think he will, this time. The Ozil signing sent showed the calibre of player they're now after/can compete for and I fancy them to get another 1 or 2 of that level, over the summer. If they get a better starting striker in and someone who can take a grip of the midfield more in the bigger games then I fancy them to do really push for the league next year.

They're already weaker now that Sagna has pretty much done one.

Blessing in disguise. Their joint weakest position at the top level.

Jenkinson is fine as a replacement RB, and this could give them a good kick so they can get Debuchy.

Think Sagna is really poor going forward. They could definitely do with replacing him.

While he's mainly a good defender he's definitely not "really poor" going forward. Very good player imo.

He won't, though. Not in his nature.

Think he will, this time. The Ozil signing sent showed the calibre of player they're now after/can compete for and I fancy them to get another 1 or 2 of that level, over the summer. If they get a better starting striker in and someone who can take a grip of the midfield more in the bigger games then I fancy them to do really push for the league next year.

They're already weaker now that Sagna has pretty much done one.

Blessing in disguise. Their joint weakest position at the top level.

Jenkinson is fine as a replacement RB, and this could give them a good kick so they can get Debuchy.

Jenkinson's not a CL level fullback.

Strange move for City. Zabaletta is probably in the top 3 RB's in the league for me.

Competition for places, as good as City's first eleven is there is quite a major drop off in the player who comes behind them and RB is one of them.

If they want to win the CL they are going to need to have two quality players of each position and the drop off between the two to not be so large.

Ivanovic is quality IMO. Straight swap for Debuchy any day though that obviously wouldn't happen. Solid defensively and poses a threat in the oppositions area at corners. Quality player.

Guest neesy111

You've obviously watched more of Debuchy than me, but from what I've seen, I completely 100% disagree.

You'd be right as well.