Arsene Wenger

Parky

Guest chopey

Just out in his work gear :lol:

BrpixQgIAAER4E8.jpg:large

I'm really impressed with cannavaro since he got the pundits job on English telly, he has gone from Italian hunk to cockney barrow boy in a matter of days

• 1 year later...
Guest GoonerAlexis

Second FA Cup in two years

It's obvious he was hamstrung by the budget for all these years. Thinking back to some of those teams, and some of the most calamitous players we had, getting to 4th was no mean achievement. Seems like we're kicking on though, and might challenge this year

Cech too, brilliant signing should help organise the defense as well. Club seems to be really moving on

Second FA Cup in two years

It's obvious he was hamstrung by the budget for all these years. Thinking back to some of those teams, and some of the most calamitous players we had, getting to 4th was no mean achievement. Seems like we're kicking on though, and might challenge this year

Cech too, brilliant signing should help organise the defense as well. Club seems to be really moving on

Helmet in goal and helmet polisher as manager.

Oh right. I was so confused man.

Just that it was in reference to the FA Cup, so was genuinely perplexed.

it was very interesting - had it been posted in the immediate aftermath of the fa cup win on this board where we'd been slating wenger for months calling for his sacking then it would have made perfect sense :lol:

I like Arsenal myself, easily my second favorite English club. Might as well like them given the way they mug us  in the transfer market. They should name a stand in the Emirates after our directors of football.

everyone mugs you in the transfer market :lol: