Sammy Ameobi released

James

I don't want him back. He's not going to be given a new contract and his performances in the Premier League are not consistant enough to warrant one. I'd rather others who could do a job for us in the Premier League are given the game time to develop and fit in with the club instead, even if that means we have to dip into the market to bring someone in.

We are just being cheapskates...I'm sure it will be extended.

Better, you even cheap skated on my FIFA save by sending him back but snapping him up on a pre-contract for the summer which resulted in me going over my wage increase allowance.

By all accounts he drove you to a win today.

Hope Bolton keep him and he does something decent there. Seems a nice guy, just not premiership level.

Pretty much this, he's best of getting on with his career elsewhere and being more appreciated at a club lower down where he is more effective, something his brother should have done.

He's an absolutely horrific player and should be nowhere near our squad.

You've seen all his performances for Bolton this season, I take it?

No I saw all his performances for us and that was more than enough. A few decent performances in league one should not make up for how bad he was every time he played for us.

He's an absolutely horrific player and should be nowhere near our squad.

You've seen all his performances for Bolton this season, I take it?

No I saw all his performances for us and that was more than enough. A few decent performances in league one should not make up for how bad he was every time he played for us.

eh.. last time he played for us was May 2015 :lol:  Players improve.