Sammy Ameobi released

James

He's another option and we're desperately short of pace (in general) and wingers (at all).

If he has a bit part role coming off the bench late on then I see no harm integrating him back into the squad.

:rolleyes:

I forgot to mention I hope we don't sign anyone and Sammy plays every single game (90 mins).

• 2 weeks later...

If he plays for NUFC then we won't be able to loan him out again (except to Bolton) as players can't play for more than 2 clubs a season.

Does it count even if he is on the bench? Or does he actually have to play?

If he plays for NUFC then we won't be able to loan him out again (except to Bolton) as players can't play for more than 2 clubs a season.

Does it count even if he is on the bench? Or does he actually have to play?

Surely all that matters is that he is part of a match day squad, as it'll be registration that it goes off, not actual minutes on the pitch.

• 2 weeks later...

I know he's shit and nowhere near good enough but he done nothing wrong when he came on today IMO, if anything he looked alright. Won't miss him once he leaves mind.

:thup:

Are people complaining about his performance like? Fucking hell, the Internet.

I know he's s*** and nowhere near good enough but he done nothing wrong when he came on today IMO, if anything he looked alright. Won't miss him once he leaves mind.

:thup:

Are people complaining about his performance like? f***ing hell, the Internet.

Aye loads complained in those 15 posts since FT.