Sammy Ameobi released

James

He's an absolutely horrific player and should be nowhere near our squad.

You've seen all his performances for Bolton this season, I take it?

No I saw all his performances for us and that was more than enough. A few decent performances in league one should not make up for how bad he was every time he played for us.

eh.. last time he played for us was May 2015 :lol:  Players improve.

In that time he has been rubbish for Cardiff in the championship, and did ok for Bolton in league one. He has proven he isn't good enough for us time and again.

Can't wait to see him get his eight minutes to shine.

Don't worry it'll still give him time to give a free kick for needlessly pushing someone in the back when they're under pressure.

Can't wait to see him get his eight minutes to shine.

Don't worry it'll still give him time to give a free kick for needlessly pushing someone in the back when they're under pressure.

:lol: aye, there's nothing like wasting roughly 5% of your total pitch time.

Gouffran will never be good because he never tries to do anything good bar take a shot every once in a while. At least Sammy will try to run at a player or get in behind and look like he wants to create something

I could see Benitez using him. He did weird s*** like that with turd like Babel and Biscan

It's worrying that he is not staying on loan - surely Rafa does not see him as the winger we are craving for.

I could see Benitez using him. He did weird s*** like that with turd like Babel and Biscan

It's worrying that he is not staying on loan - surely Rafa does not see him as the winger we are craving for.

We have absolutely no backup now Atsu is at the ACON so I imagine he'll be cover until he's back or we sign someone else.

He's another option and we're desperately short of pace (in general) and wingers (at all).

If he has a bit part role coming off the bench late on then I see no harm integrating him back into the squad.

He's another option and we're desperately short of pace (in general) and wingers (at all).

If he has a bit part role coming off the bench late on then I see no harm integrating him back into the squad.

:rolleyes: