Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Love Cabaye's hunger for the game. Not only is he a class footballer he's got an exemplary attitude as well. Can't believe how well we Mike Ashley did to get this lad signed up.

No need to thank me for FYP  O0

I don't think we'd be thaaaat fucked without him for a bit. Not saying anything about him, he's quality, I just think we have more cover in midfield than anywhere else on pitch, and Tiote is a beast. I think sometime this season we do want to be giving Abeid, Gosling etc some gametime anyway.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/10/09/relief-as-yohan-cabaye-s-injury-is-only-a-minor-knock-79310-29563543/

NEWCASTLE are breathing a sigh of relief after Yohan Cabaye’s international injury turned out to be a minor knock.

Cabaye came off in the second half of France’s defeat of Albania on Friday with an ankle problem but the Sunday Sun understands tests have shown no ligament damage and he is set to be involved in the crunch Euro qualifier with Bosnia on Tuesday evening.

Nervous United were seeking assurances on Cabaye yesterday and dispatches from the France camp were that it was a minor problem which will certainly not affect his participation in next weekend’s game with Spurs.

:thup:

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/10/09/relief-as-yohan-cabaye-s-injury-is-only-a-minor-knock-79310-29563543/

NEWCASTLE are breathing a sigh of relief after Yohan Cabaye’s international injury turned out to be a minor knock.

Cabaye came off in the second half of France’s defeat of Albania on Friday with an ankle problem but the Sunday Sun understands tests have shown no ligament damage and he is set to be involved in the crunch Euro qualifier with Bosnia on Tuesday evening.

Nervous United were seeking assurances on Cabaye yesterday and dispatches from the France camp were that it was a minor problem which will certainly not affect his participation in next weekend’s game with Spurs.

:thup:

:thup: Phew!