Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

This forum spends an inordinate amount of time laughing at Lee Ryder, now he's bang on the nail?

He can't be wrong 100% of the time like. Window licking div that he is.

15 mill would be nice, if we invest 3 mill of it would be decent I suppose

Everything that's come in from player sales has been spent on new players while the club has been in the Premier League under Ashley.  Not always in a timely manor like, and we should certainly be spending more but the fact is we do reinvest money from player sales, not just some of it but all of it.

It took 30 months for all the Carroll money to spent.  There's no excuses for not spending it within 8 months.

I'd rather we took our time and spend wisely than waste it all on s****. That seems to be lost on the impatient crowd.

I'd rather we didn't get relegated thanks.

Cabaye isn't a player who make any kind of difference in a relegation fight, in fact he might, he might cause us more problems with his petulance and dirtiness. He'd go straight for a red card so he didnt have to be involved just like his best mate. Its these cowardly individuals which are costing us, great when things are good, but when up against the wall they p*ss their pants and want to go home.

Well go down because of Pardew, nowt to do with selling Cabaye and not spending it all in two weeks and the winter window. I'd rather we milk arsenal/PSG or whoever for all we can, try and replace him but if it doesn't happen try again in January. What I don't want is us buying another player mentally as weak as him or his pal, who only think of themselves because that kind of replacement will see us go down.

Cabaye scored with a half-volley outside the penalty box against Aston Villa (A)

In two home games against Southampton and Stoke City, he converted a penalty and scored a free kick goal, respectively.

Everything that's come in from player sales has been spent on new players while the club has been in the Premier League under Ashley.  Not always in a timely manor like, and we should certainly be spending more but the fact is we do reinvest money from player sales, not just some of it but all of it.

It took 30 months for all the Carroll money to spent.  There's no excuses for not spending it within 8 months.

I'd rather we took our time and spend wisely than waste it all on s****. That seems to be lost on the impatient crowd.

Cabaye isn't a player who make any kind of difference in a relegation fight, in fact he might, he might cause us more problems with his petulance and dirtiness. He'd go straight for a red card so he didnt have to be involved just like his best mate. Its these cowardly individuals which are costing us, great when things are good, but when up against the wall they p*ss their pants and want to go home.

Well go down because of Pardew, nowt to do with selling Cabaye and not spending it all in two weeks and the winter window. I'd rather we milk arsenal/PSG or whoever for all we can, try and replace him but if it doesn't happen try again in January. What I don't want is us buying another player mentally as weak as him or his pal, who only think of themselves because that kind of replacement will see us go down.

Cabaye scored with a half-volley outside the penalty box against Aston Villa (A)

In two home games against Southampton and Stoke City, he converted a penalty and scored a free kick goal, respectively.

3 monents, wow  :lol: Asked not to play last night. Doesn't want to play for us again. Yes he'll do we'll in a relegation fight.

3 monents, wow  :lol: Asked not to play last night. Doesn't want to play for us again. Yes he'll do we'll in a relegation fight.

Made a difference in a relegation fight. Question his mentality if you want but his quality could easily make a difference.

Made a difference in a relegation fight. Question his mentality if you want but his quality could easily make a difference.

:thup:

But we all know TT hates french players :p

Not really, converting a pen isn't anything to shout about, so he scored a freekick and a half volley. Is not great as he also went missing for the rest of the season. His quality is directly effected by his mentality, if you don't understand, that well that is your problem.

Mick Lowes made the point this morning that for him the most concerning thing about Cabaye's departure was the effect on the French lads as he "manages" them and they are all hugely influenced by him.  He ensures that they behave in the right way, speak English etc.

If this is true then it is a ridiculous situation that the Pardew has allowed to happen.

Not really, converting a pen isn't anything to shout about, so he scored a freekick and a half volley. Is not great as he also went missing for the rest of the season. His quality is directly effected by his mentality, if you don't understand, that well that is your problem.

What part of his post don't you understand?

Mick Lowes made the point this morning that for him the most concerning thing about Cabaye's departure was the effect on the French lads as he "manages" them and they are all hugely influenced by him.  He ensures that they behave in the right way, speak English etc.

If this is true then it is a ridiculous situation that the Pardew has allowed to happen.

Made the same part last night. They care not a jot about Newcastle United and are now seeing one of the main pulls for joining us throw the towel in and probably leave. I can't imagine that's going to inspire them to greatness, certainly didn't last night.

Guest firetotheworks

Heart of a pea.

Lets focus on finding his replacement Joe.

I can't believe that I've just read someone saying that,like.

Some people will just blindly follow.

Even the first sentence is just regurgitated shit. Sick of reading this heart of a pea nonsense, especially when Samir Nasri is tearing us to fucking shreds 12 hours earlier.

That side is full of mercenary cunts who genuinely look like they would die for the shirt, probably because they don't feel like their careers are being pissed away.

Even the first sentence is just regurgitated s***. Sick of reading this heart of a pea nonsense, especially when Samir Nasri is tearing us to f***ing shreds 12 hours earlier.

That side is full of mercenary c***s who genuinely look like they would die for the shirt, probably because they don't feel like their careers are being p*ssed away.

:thup:

Spot on

Also they are playing good football and winning games, always helps with the motivation.

Even the first sentence is just regurgitated shit. Sick of reading this heart of a pea nonsense, especially when Samir Nasri is tearing us to fucking shreds 12 hours earlier.

That side is full of mercenary cunts who genuinely look like they would die for the shirt, probably because they don't feel like their careers are being pissed away.

tbf even a pea-sized heart is big enough coming on 3-0 up at home against a demoralised 10 men.

Don't blame Cabaye at all for wanting to leave - our only chance of keeping him was investment of a level that would show our ambition matched his, at the age he is now this is his last real chance of a move to a CL team.

The real concern is that we'll sell and "not have time" to spend the cash - 20 million is only a decent deal if we spend it.

The end of last season proved that The City players have hearts the size of peas. However now they've got a new brilliant manager with a positive outlook and they're revitalised.