Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest sicko2ndbest

The one thing that still annoys the f*** out of me, is that it seems pardew changed from last year to keep this f***er happy.

That got us far!

Absolutely confidant he's only our top scorer because we have adapted our style of play to suit him alone, look at what it's doing to the team! Get a decent forward in, in his place and I think we won't miss him, I also think the dressing room will be a better place to be for the players.

I think Demba will go this window. He seems very ambitious and in his eyes it's probably the right time to move. QPR's inevitable (and pointless) bid is likely to spur other bigger clubs' interest, so there will be offers this time.

I like him a lot as a player and a leader. I've often disagreed with people saying he should play deeper, imo he's a bit limited in his overall play but he's a lethal poacher. If I had the choice I'd keep Ba instead of Cisse every time. His physique, determination and composure make him a better goalscorer. But still, I wouldn't offer him more than what Colo is on. Ba just doesn't offer that much to the team, while Colo's usual assurance improves the play of the whole team.

I just hope his replacement / Cisse finds his feet quickly once Ba goes. Considering our attacking 'style', there's no chance that the goals will spread among the midfield so there will be a lot of expectation on our forwards to compensate the many goals that Ba scored for us.

Good post!

He's goes to them I will fkn prey every day the go down, £90k a week with a relegation clause no doubt, not looking to better his career just his bank account.

As for droopy faced cunt has there ever been a bigger lair in football.

He's goes to them I will fkn prey every day the go down, £90k a week with a relegation clause no doubt, not looking to better his career just his bank account.

As for droopy faced c*** has there ever been a bigger lair in football.

I was thinking about the sort of arrangment that would tip the scales toward QPR (and they're desperate for PL acclimatised & productive striker), by providing Ba's entourage with the get-out clauses which they are accustomed (and insist on)

80k pw, with a 10k booster if they survive. So it's a bonus driven deal. No min

release clause (but his ba & travelling sideshow take their 3m cut out of any future deal) because if he delivers the sort of strikerate we've seen (when in-form )he's a15m asset next Jan if they survive. For Qpr it's a boom-or-bust deal in the name of avoiding the drop., and they deserve the financiall benefits for a brave/expensive gamble like this,  so they should be able to play hardball & milk-it if a big fee payer comes knocking next season

If they go down, it's out of get-out-of-Dodge for Ba and his mob are off ala West Ham. High risk, high reward the terms will be - if it's qpr.

He looked really happy for Cisse when he scored today, and linked up a little better with him then in previous games. Not too bad, especially first half