Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Had just been watching his YT footage as it happens last night and was wondering when he would return... Great news for the squad and league run-in... Always seems very calm and comfortable on the ball which could be vital at times in the last few games as the pressure rises...

Lets just wait. we have seen players rush back for a pointless final couple of games then turn up to pre season injured.

doubt they'll rush anything. play him when he's ready, whenever that is, this season or next.

Lets just wait. we have seen players rush back for a pointless final couple of games then turn up to pre season injured.

doubt they'll rush anything. play him when he's ready, whenever that is, this season or next.

If he's not ready then I agree I doubt they will rush him... I'm hoping you are wrong about the final few games being pointless though... Not getting my hopes up as I've followed NUFC too long to get carried away but even I can't avoid the simple fact that the last few games COULD be massive...

Good to see Sylvain back amongst it. Would be nice for him to get a few cameo appearances in our run-in but I think the best approach is for him to just participate in training sessions and regain some fitness. That way, he'll be more than ready for pre-season. Though, if the physios think he's ready to play, then that's obviously fine by me.