Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Fabricio Coloccini could be stripped of the Newcastle United captaincy for the final three games of the season after being involved in a bust-up with goalkeeper Tim Krul following the humiliating defeat by Leicester City.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11580318/Newcastle-captain-Fabricio-Coloccini-in-bust-up-with-Tim-Krul-on-team-bus-after-Leicester-defeat.html

Guest chopey

Players fighting on the bus ? I don't believe that !!! I can't imagine they care enough to bother fighting

It will be Colback as new captain.

Aye, nailed on after Carvers post match comment.

Sad thing is, from the current crop of players, I don't see any other candidates.

:jesuswept:

It will be Colback as new captain.

Aye, nailed on after Carvers post match comment.

Sad thing is, from the current crop of players, I don't see any other candidates.

:jesuswept:

Jonas

de Jong

Janmaat

Krul

all better candidates

I'd be surprised if it's true and I'd be even more surprised if Luke Edwards knew anything about it. He takes every opportunity to smash the club and claim he was right about something since they banned him. I really can't stand the bloke regarding the way he went on with that whole Cabaye incident. Once he was sold he practically had every tweet dedicated to how right he was.

It would be absolutely crazy to strip him of his captaincy when he's our last remaining fit central defender. If he decides to down tools on Saturday we are done.

What the fuck does captain mean anyway at an abortion of a team we have ATM?

Means not forgetting an extra bit of clothing before strolling out to pretend to play football.

It would be absolutely crazy to strip him of his captaincy when he's our last remaining fit central defender. If he decides to down tools on Saturday we are done.

His recent performances suggest the last thing we should do is leave things as they are.

His recent performances suggest the last thing we should do is leave things as they are.

Down tools? Aye, I think that ship sailed a couple of seasons ago.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine them asking Jonas to take over man. :lol: Aye, remember how we treated you like a worthless piece of shit when you'd just come back from treatment for cancer, then used it as a way to try and thwart a protest against the manager that ostracised you?

Well would you mind saving us please?