Erik Pieters

Dave

His performance vs England put me off us signing him a bit. I know he was coming back after injury, but he was backing off more than Simpson does. Im sure people have been on here in the past with more knowledge of him than me, saying defensively hes kinda average?

I know how hard it can be to get enough piss in there. Especially if the test is done after a game and you havent really drank a lot during it. Done that once. Took me an hour of drinking to get enough in there :lol: And then it was barely strong enough to be acceptable.

Nailed on this one after his comments pre-derby. He spoke like he was already part of the squad. It's the way we do business now - agree a xfer with the player and then p!ss his club off with a really low cash offer that doesn't ever increase much. If we don't win in round 1 we wait for round 2. In the end we win.

Guest MrSundlofer

When we played Sunderland:

Erik Pieters ‏ @_Erik_Pieters_

At 'de Herdgang' preparing for the match vs FC Twente #3points // Now watching NUFC #winthatgame

Erik Pieters ‏ @_Erik_Pieters_

Congratulations to my friend #TimKrul with his new deal - You deserve it - All the best this weekend #beat.those.people

• 3 weeks later...

@_Erik_Pieters_  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Now checking the match #newliv Go Magpies and @TimKrul #getthose3points / Already 1-0 Papiss Cisse #keepitgoing

Erik Pieters ‏ @_Erik_Pieters_  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Go Magpies #newliv / 2nd Goal of Pepiss Cisse 25min left..!! #keepitgoing http://pic.twitter.com/idpswleA

:lol: