Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Don't like the bloke for "those" comments he made, however as a keeper I don't think hes all that bad personally.

Most games he plays he pulls off some decent stops and in terms of Burnleys goal tonight the ball was absolutely smashed into the back of the net from fairly close range, nowt he could have done really IMO.

Over the top criticism of someone who actually hasn't been too bad for us on the field.

Don't like the bloke for "those" comments he made, however as a keeper I don't think hes all that bad personally.

Most games he plays he pulls off some decent stops and in terms of Burnleys goal tonight the ball was absolutely smashed into the back of the net from fairly close range, nowt he could have done really IMO.

Over the top criticism of someone who actually hasn't been too bad for us on the field.

Aye, only 20 yards out. What a hero. Moron.

Like Beckham against Wimbledon in 1996, aye?

I didn't think he did a lot wrong last night and when you see it from behind the goal he can't see Boyd or the ball.

Our lack of intent in the first half cost us the game as did the injury delay in the 2nd half as it killed our momentum.

Guest RJberger

Regardless of bigger problems, this prick is still going to be a massive problem for us in December.

So many shots are going to be hitting our net in December we'll need two goalkeepers on together.

Cant wait to see Elliots pot belly crouching down to pick em all out.

130 games over 8 seasons at a host of gash clubs.

Yet he gets a move to a club so far above his station he shouldn't even be allowed to talk about the club, nevermind fucking play for them. An absolute complicit fat cunt.

I thought he was fine yesterday,  his kicking is better than Kruls. Not that I think hes very good.

Aye, he just cost a goal.

Must have missed that. He had no chance with the goal, from where I was.