Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

...impregnate Hope Solo and we would have the perfect goalie!!

Based on 'The Fappening' photos of Hope Solo, you'd need to install some kind of zip or velcro.

I've seen shotgun wounds that look more appealing.

He does have a positive side to his game: distribution and kicking, it was light years ahead of Tim

Can we not try and make a "dolly" from their genes? Then impregnate Hope Solo and we would have the perfect goalie!!

Light years in some peoples minds, yet his distribution in reality against Norwich was 20% worse than Krul's average so far this season :lol:

Based on what? Go on, give us a stat, I'm sure you've got one hidden away.

Stats from whoscored. His distribution is poor, simple as that but I suppose the one or two good throws he does blinds people to that. :lol:

Krul @ 55.6% this season and Elliot against Norwich was down to 35.7%.

Based on what? Go on, give us a stat, I'm sure you've got one hidden away.

Stats from whoscored. His distribution is poor, simple as that but I suppose the one or two good throws he does blinds people to that. :lol:

Krul @ 55.6% this season and Elliot against Norwich was down to 35.7%.

I don't really know how people define bad kicking, which has been a very popular critisism of our goalies for as long as I can remember. Surely, unless its short passing to the backline, a lot of the success rate of a goal kick is based on the effectiveness of the outfield players contesting and trapping the ball since there will always be time for the opponent to position themselves to where the ball is dropping?

Either way, I think the reason why Kruls average this season is so high compared to Elliots against Norwich is that he played a lot more direct and long, while Krul more often than not have played the ball to one of the fullbacks of Colo. Whether thats due to tactics or not is hard to say.

I'd feel a lot more confident about Sunday if this utter cunt wasn't in nets.

The only net I'd like to see him in is the one he fills when his cold, briny, bloated corpse is pulled by a trawler from the sea; whose icy stormed, pulverising depths have smashed that shit-eating grin off his face.

I'll settle for behind Darlow though...

I'd feel a lot more confident about Sunday if this utter cunt wasn't in nets.

The only net I'd like to see him in is the one he fills when his cold, briny, bloated corpse is pulled by a trawler from the sea; whose icy stormed, pulverising depths have smashed that shit-eating grin off his face.

I'll settle for behind Darlow though...

:lol: