Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah.  I saw him just before the game on Saturday and he still seemed to be heavily relying on his crutches, to get about.  It must be a month since the op?  I'm surprised he still needs to use them, TBH.  But obviously everyone is different with their recoveries and he is a pro sportsman, after all.

Yeah.  I saw him just before the game on Saturday and he still seemed to be heavily relying on his crutches, to get about.  It must be a month since the op?  I'm surprised he still needs to use them, TBH.  But obviously everyone is different with their recoveries and he is a pro sportsman, after all.

I'm sure I don't have the facilities at my disposal that he does, but I was on crutches 6 weeks when I injured my knee in October. They take a long time.

I'm sure I don't have the facilities at my disposal that he does, but I was on crutches 6 weeks when I injured my knee in October. They take a long time.

As I've mentioned and bored everyone to tears with on here.  I had ACL, LCL and popliteus tendon surgery and was walking without crutches after less than a couple of weeks.  You're obviously all just a bunch of tarts :lol:

No, in all seriousness, it was a pain in the arse and I had to have that Forrest Gump brace on for 6-7 weeks.  Even though I felt like I was back walking ok. 

Just got the all clear, actually.  So I can properly return to football and ruin it again :lol: 

Guest firetotheworks

Gutted? That bellend thinks that mid-table is our level. Relegation is exactly what happens when you deliberately aim for mediocrity and people with that mindset just enable it.