QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

I do wonder if other teams dip into here and laugh at our predictions like. Although (I may be a tad bias) we seem fairly realistic, if a little pessamistic. Every time I check another teams board to see how they feel about the game they seem to think they will thump us and we'll get relegated.

Tbh I'm only ever fairly sure that we'll lose a game, games like this could be a win, draw or loss and there are a lot that seem to fit into that category, this season and last.  Although clearly when I'm quite sure we'll lose, at Anfield or Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford I'll still hold out hope that that day's the day we'll win.

Those games in Manchester in November f***ing terrify me.

Mate, things change in football. By November, the likes of Man U, Chelsea, and the Saudis will be feeling the toll of a 50+ match season, while we might still be hard to break down and dangerous on the break. So much worse to face the big teams when all of their players are happily fit and beating you is the sole objective in their mindspace.

I do wonder if other teams dip into here and laugh at our predictions like. Although (I may be a tad bias) we seem fairly realistic, if a little pessamistic. Every time I check another teams board to see how they feel about the game they seem to think they will thump us and we'll get relegated.

I think not. The reason I and others stay here is because this is probably the best place I've seen with regards to partiality and common sense in matters outside of our own club (except for Sunderland and Spurs).

Agree with Baba. Seems to be the case with the bigger sides that they come out all guns blazing at the start of the season, but come CL time they're not as ruthless in the league. Thank feck!

I'll still be happy if we concede 5 or less over the 2 games.  A couple of defeats you can take, morale-crushing hammerings are a different matter.

But yes I agree, it's a God send that those 2 games weren't in August or whenever, you never know.

Most clubs I couldn't care less about until it comes round to the week we're playing them then I develop an acute hatred of them. QPR in general I don't mind as Warnock can be comical and I know they're odds on for relegation. What's most amusing about them is that once again they're being praised in a number of quarters for how they've spent when I think they've spent absolutely appallingly. If they don't relegated this season then they'll need loads of re-investment over the next two-three years just to stay stable.

The only clubs I consistently hate are Liverpool and Aston Villa for that disgusting farce at the end of our relegation season. Would love for both of those clubs to disappear

I hate City now due to obvios reasons. I'm jelly like, I would enjoy every minute of it, but I still couldn't exactly be 'proud' of my club.

I hate Tottenham, it may be a warped perception but they have alway seemed like the 'Southern Newcastle', they are just adored by the press.

I hate Stoke as there fans are a farce, that constant booing they used to do was the most idiotic thing i've ever seen. Pretty sure we tried it against Pompey though at home (although that may have been in retaliation to them booing every fucking tackle we put in at SJP?)

Sunderland are just laughable.

Don't realy care about the rest tbh.

Guest sydneycove

I hate Liverpool. The number of bandwaggon Scouse fans in Australia pisses me off. Bunch of cunts they are. Think they are better than everyone else.

Guest bmoregeordie

- Cannot stand Liverpool. Their sense of entitlement kills me. I love their false sense of hope right now.

- Hated the Ronaldo MUFC sides as much as anything. Now, they're bearable. Have always liked Chicharito, and respect Rooney's game.

- Chelsea are too lame for me to dislike. The club has lot it's identity. Feels like a soulless place. Tough to hate that.

- Have no issue whatsoever with Citeh. God forbid a club gets an owner who spends.

- I like Arsenal as much as any of the big clubs. Seem to have the best supporters of the lot.

I hate Man United. If you haven't lived in East Asia you don't know what hating Man United is like. It's like the McDonalds of football clubs.

Liverpool for the obvious reasons.

I think I'd hate Chelsea if Didier Drogba wasn't such a thoroughly likable human being.

Guest sydneycove

I hate Man United. If you haven't lived in East Asia you don't know what hating Man United is like. It's like the McDonalds of football clubs.

We cop that. FFS so embarrasing having our national team play Man United. Still most Man U fans are only bandwagon fans and admit it unlike Liverpool fans who think the world revolves around them bunch of cunts...... Fuck I hate Liverpool  :tickedoff:

I think I'd hate Chelsea if Didier Drogba wasn't such a thoroughly likable human being.

Yes yes yes. It's so bad that I can't log in to facebook after Man Utd win an important match. Their start to the season has made facebook unbearable after they win a match. I can't wait until Barca stuffs them again.

Hate Liverpool for everything really especially there fans,Manure is a grudging respect as i have nearly always enjoyed there football,Cithe i hate what they are now and on holiday in Rhodes this year there was a whole family kitted out in tops and i said to the dad "do you not feel a bit funny how your buying the premiership title" and he said "dont care we have waited long enough",Chelski is the London club i hate the most as there fans are arrogant beyond belief and lastly Sunderland for everything .

I hate Liverpool. The number of bandwaggon Scouse fans in Australia pisses me off. Bunch of c***s they are. Think they are better than everyone else.

so pretty much the same as liverpool fans everywhere, arrogant self important deluded trampy c***s

Yes yes yes. It's so bad that I can't log in to facebook after Man Utd win an important match. Their start to the season has made facebook unbearable after they win a match. I can't wait until Barca stuffs them again.

Pip is winning my poster of the month award O0