Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Taylor will get in the England squad before the World Cup, hopefully.

If he can stay relatively injury free then i'm confident he'll be going to the next world cup.

:lol:

No.

I knew the response that would get, even had a little chuckle as i typed. :lol: I still believe it to be true mind.

Still really predictable when he goes down the wing

Totally and utterly ineffective as an attacking option down the left.

You're right, he doesn't get nearly enough crosses or shots in and he rarely gets to the goal line. He always seems to cut inside as soon as he gets to the edge of the box instead of powering on. I think it has more to do with his confidence in his ability to do so more than anythign else, because he shows some great ball control when running with it, so I'm convinced he has it in him. He doesn't seem that keen to cross with his left on the run.

You're right, he doesn't get nearly enough crosses or shots in and he rarely gets to the goal line. He always seems to cut inside as soon as he gets to the edge of the box instead of powering on. I think it has more to do with his confidence in his ability to do so more than anythign else, because he shows some great ball control when running with it, so I'm convinced he has it in him. He doesn't seem that keen to cross with his left on the run.

Cos he's right footed

Cos he's right footed

So why does he play on the left? He's an Italian international, Premier League footballer. A very good one in my opinion. He should be able to cross with his left.

Guest palnese

I think he's fucking great. The end product is not quite there yet, but what a talent this lad is. Love watching him play.

5m was a bargain.

In amongst all the negativity, this guy remains a positive. His performances this season have been top notch. Getting closer to a goal now, and I hope once the first one goes in, he'll realize that he's well capable of chipping in with a few goals from LB.

Back to Italy I reckon now he's inj free and back to his best. Not gonna hang around for mid-table finishes and relegation battles. This is the other issue with Pardew - the longer the malaise goes on our better players will lose interest.