Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

So you think Bolasie has justified his 30m? Give over.

What a ridiculous thing to say when he's been out for the majority of the season with a cruciate injury.

Even if that's the case, he's never shown in his career that he's worth anywhere near that money.

I doubt he'll show that in the future either, even he stays fit.

Dominic Solanke from Chelsea maybe?

Out of contract this summer, been frozen out all year since he refused to sign mind.

I read he wants £50k a week wherever he goes.

Charlie Taylor refused to play for Leeds yesterday, wonder if he'll be on our radar as he's out of contract

Dominic Solanke from Chelsea maybe?

Out of contract this summer, been frozen out all year since he refused to sign mind.

Sure I read a while back that he'd agreed to join us??

Robertson would be a sensational signing and fairly realistic at that.

Would have loved getting him till the whole "rape" thing came out again. Would sour the move a bit.

?

He has him confused with David Robertson.

Robertson would be a sensational signing and fairly realistic at that.

Would have loved getting him till the whole "rape" thing came out again. Would sour the move a bit.

?

He has him confused with David Robertson.

FFS you're right. I saw Robertson, Goodwillie and Dundee in the same articles and just assumed it was Andy. The ones I read focused really heavilly on Goodwillie and Robertson was just an "also" in there.

I've been telling everyone the lad is a rapist for the past year now... oops :undecided:

I've been telling everyone the lad is a rapist for the past year now... oops :undecided:

"oops" :lol:

"oops" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:.

Charlie Mulgrew from Blackburn? Scored a cracker again yesterday and we love buying player who perform well against us.

Useful (and cheap) squad player maybe.

Did you watch his defending when they conceded yesterday? Think he might be one who likes getting forward and not defending, we have seen enough of that type over the years.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/amazing-rafa-benitez-story-offer-13003319

“I wrote five names on a napkin. Clearly one was Higuain, then there were Robert Lewandowski, Luis Suarez, Edin Dzeko and Mario Gomez"

Rafa rates Dzeko and his transfer fee from Manc City to Roma was 15M quid including loan fee of 4M. Surely he is realistic and has experience of Premiership too.