Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/01/article-2196654-14C6B3FA000005DC-346_306x649.jpg

would

I'd tap that.

Which I'm sure she'll be delighted to hear. Could even be the deal breaker? Who knows.

:lol:

Guest chopey

With Rafa links. Imagine if the magnificent b****** found a buyer [emoji38]

Ha ha what a thought, I can't wait for the photo of Rafa walking towards a sports direct sign with a crowbar

With Rafa links. Imagine if the magnificent b****** found a buyer [emoji38]

Ha ha what a thought, I can't wait for the photo of Rafa walking towards a sports direct sign with a crowbar

Post sale interview. "I got sick of that cunt Barnes and Ashley lying all the time about signing players so I got rid of them, much easier."

One thing I would say, is that despite Ashley I've never wanted the route that Chelsea/City/PSG have gone down with foreign money distorting the league and generally ruining things by just throwing money around like confetti. It's hollow as fuck.

However I'd definitely be prepared to reconsider that position with Rafa in charge for the long term. He'd see us right.

One thing I would say, is that despite Ashley I've never wanted the route than Chelsea/City/PSG have gone down with foreign money distorting the league and generally ruining things by just throwing money around like confetti. It's hollow as f***.

However I'd definitely be prepared to reconsider that position with Rafa in charge for the long term. He'd see us right.

:thup:

Would rather see us being similar to Dortmund.

One thing I would say, is that despite Ashley I've never wanted the route than Chelsea/City/PSG have gone down with foreign money distorting the league and generally ruining things by just throwing money around like confetti. It's hollow as f***.

While i agree, i fear that long term it's the only way you can compete now tbh. You'll probably have the odd season but consistently you'll just have richer clubs hovering like vultures as shown with Monaco this last summer.

If Rafa is somehow involved in finding someone to buy the club off ashley (whom is an improvement) may I be the first to suggest replacing the angel of the north with a statue of Rafa

LOL - I'll back that  ;D