Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I know for a fact he wants Pardew out ..Kinnear and his lack of support clearly shows this... November was a month he did not forsee, but after today he knows things are back on track .. He wants Pardew to go with paying him a cent !!  Pardew knows this but he is so thick skinned he won't budge !

Actually I agree with Dawg, I do think he wants him out, but he doesn't want to pay him compensation being the tight-fisted get we all know he is. Llambias's resignation was probably linked to his part in Pardew getting an 8 year contract.

sack him and pay untold compensation..  Ashley won't do that but he will try his best to get rid !

He doesn't have to pay him off, he could put him on gardening leave and appoint a replacement and let him run his contract down.

He's going nowhere, all this praise for "our" financial position, when the truth is he's happy to own self sufficient driftwood. As long as we exist in the Premiership without making waves it's costing him nothing. He can shove whatever the club "doesn't need" under his fat bastard mattress whilst his real passion gets free global advertising.

All he has succeeded in by putting us on a financially sound footing is giving himself power. He doesn't need to sell us and until (and in the unlikely event that) he starts getting bad press that could affect his beloved SD he won't go unless someone offers him a lot more than the club is worth. It's just not in his best interest to lose his cash cow and IMO it'll take a good whack to convince him otherwise!

He's going nowhere, all this praise for "our" financial position, when the truth is he's happy to own self sufficient driftwood. As long as we exist in the Premiership without making waves it's costing him nothing. He can shove whatever the club "doesn't need" under his fat bastard mattress whilst his real passion gets free global advertising.

All he has succeeded in by putting us on a financially sound footing is giving himself power. He doesn't need to sell us and until (and in the unlikely event that) he starts getting bad press that could affect his beloved SD he won't go unless someone offers him a lot more than the club is worth. It's just not in his best interest to lose his cash cow and IMO it'll take a good whack to convince him otherwise!

I'm fairly sure no amount of bad press concerning nufc will affect SD in a bad way.

I'm fairly sure no amount of bad press concerning nufc will affect SD in a bad way.

Bad press concerning SD doesn't even affect SD in a bad way.

Guest Howaythetoon

He is here for the long run unless some idiot offers him crazy money for the club, and even then he is so spiteful he will probably sell us to another complete and utter cunt. The fact that Sports Direct.com exists at the Milburn reception entrance tells you everything, why would that even be there? Because that's what NUFC is to him, a mere bill board to plaster SD all over. He only cares about SD, the company that has made him a billionaire. NUFC means fuck all to him personally, if anything its a hinderance and those pesky fans who call him fat etc., well, fuck them.

He needs taken out...

He's going nowhere, all this praise for "our" financial position, when the truth is he's happy to own self sufficient driftwood. As long as we exist in the Premiership without making waves it's costing him nothing. He can shove whatever the club "doesn't need" under his fat b****** mattress whilst his real passion gets free global advertising.

I guess what I mean to say is until and unless he starts getting picked up on by mainstream media on what we can all see is happening. Are they blind, choose not to see or just far enough departed from the club to not see it though?

Actually I agree with Dawg, I do think he wants him out, but he doesn't want to pay him compensation being the tight-fisted get we all know he is. Llambias's resignation was probably linked to his part in Pardew getting an 8 year contract.

Tend to agree as well. Pardews agent must have pulled a blinder because the only logic I can think of as to why he didn't get the boot last season was the amount of compensation must be for the whole length of the contract.

He's going nowhere, all this praise for "our" financial position, when the truth is he's happy to own self sufficient driftwood. As long as we exist in the Premiership without making waves it's costing him nothing. He can shove whatever the club "doesn't need" under his fat b****** mattress whilst his real passion gets free global advertising.

I guess what I mean to say is until and unless he starts getting picked up on by mainstream media on what we can all see is happening. Are they blind, choose not to see or just far enough departed from the club to not see it though?

they don't give a shit. to the mainstream media all that matters is the title race and we're just making up the numbers

Ashley is going no-where baring a Middle East Miracle......the best we can hope for is that Pardew is removed and a new competent manager brought in.

I put my hopes in a business review where Ashley concludes that Pardew is not meeting his performance goals and is replaced.  I don;t actually beleive that this will happen though.

Ashley is going no-where baring a Middle East Miracle......the best we can hope for is that Pardew is removed and a new competent manager brought in.

I put my hopes in a business review where Ashley concludes that Pardew is not meeting his performance goals and is replaced.  I don;t actually beleive that this will happen though.

He's meeting his performance goals 100%.

here's the thing, by the standards set out by the club before the season (top 10 finish) he is meeting his performance goals and also avoiding europe.