Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 52

Dave

Stoke spent so much money over the summer on fucking shite. They haven't progressed at all. THey're still playing Championship cloggers and players out of position all over the place despite so much investment. It's pathetic.

Nice to see some of their fans are actually noticing that now on their forum, too.

"You got to look at the big picture. Woodgate, Palacios, Upson, Jerome, Crouch for £18m, I don't think that's bad business." Pulis on Sportsweek yesterday.

Sorry, but I do think that's terrible business compared to Ba, Cabaye, Obertan, Santon and Marveux for £10m or whatever they cost. You've signed a bunch of cloggers for way massive money, and thank fuck you got showed up tonight you little twat.

Jesus fucking  :jesuswept:    :lol:

Most of you were predicting a defeat tonight. Some of US were predicting a win.

Most of you were constantly slagging off Obertan yet he was the WINGER who earned his corn and set the first goal up. What a fucking cross btw.

The Jonas love in is almost embarrassing. Nearly as bad as the Ben Arfa crap. In fact the only good thing on here tonight (Apart from me) is the fact that the HBA fanboys arnt crediting the win down to some intensive Staring from HBA on the bench.

Seriously, I thought half term was over?

Yeah, I like the sound of this.

Most of you were constantly slagging off Obertan yet he was the WINGER who earned his corn and set the first goal up. What a fucking cross btw.

The Jonas love in is almost embarrassing. Nearly as bad as the Ben Arfa crap. In fact the only good thing on here tonight (Apart from me) is the fact that the HBA fanboys arnt crediting the win down to some intensive Staring from HBA on the bench.

It is. You should get to bed otherwise you'll be tired for Maths first thing tomorrow.

Just got in from Pub.

Over the fucking moon.

Defence was brilliant with special mention for Ryan and even Simpson looked better than normal.

Cabaye just seemed to have an off game but Obertan looked very dangerous first half. Ba impressed with his goals and first line defence and Best held the ball up very well.

Guthrie great performance all considered.

Jonas fucking Jonas.

Equal man of the match and the two people I was sitting with were frothing over him. Unfortunately I thought he was shit. Yes did a few things okay in defence, but did fuck all in attack. At some point you have to decide if your winger is an attacker or not.

Regardless, delighted with the result and hope we can stuff Everton and cement third place.

Im sure we all had a great night.  :love:

Retardation.

One of the stupidest things I've read on here since 2004. Fucking gravel for brains tbh.

But as usual, none of you will have the balls to back up your comments.  :lol:

I say he did a few things okay in defnce but nowt in attack. Come on then big balls, tell me what he did in attack. ;)

If you can't figure out what his job was tonight then that's your fucking problem. He did exactly what he was told to do and he was one of the main reasons we won the game.

Not even sure you understand your own bullshit tbh. :lol:

Nice avoidance  :lol:

Jesus f***ing  :jesuswept:    :lol:

Most of you were constantly slagging off Obertan yet he was the WINGER who earned his corn and set the first goal up. What a f***ing cross btw.

1)  :facepalm:

2)  says the person that counts down to our next game in 'sleeps'....

Just got in from Pub.

Over the f***ing moon.

Defence was brilliant with special mention for Ryan and even Simpson looked better than normal.

Cabaye just seemed to have an off game but Obertan looked very dangerous first half. Ba impressed with his goals and first line defence and Best held the ball up very well.

Guthrie great performance all considered.

Jonas f***ing Jonas.

Equal man of the match and the two people I was sitting with were frothing over him. Unfortunately I thought he was s***. Yes did a few things okay in defence, but did f*** all in attack. At some point you have to decide if your winger is an attacker or not.

Regardless, delighted with the result and hope we can stuff Everton and cement third place.

Im sure we all had a great night.  :love:

Retardation.

One of the stupidest things I've read on here since 2004. f***ing gravel for brains tbh.

But as usual, none of you will have the balls to back up your comments.  :lol:

I say he did a few things okay in defnce but nowt in attack. Come on then big balls, tell me what he did in attack. ;)

If you can't figure out what his job was tonight then that's your f***ing problem. He did exactly what he was told to do and he was one of the main reasons we won the game.

Not even sure you understand your own bullshit tbh. :lol:

Nice avoidance  :lol:

Nice avoidance :lol:

Most of you were constantly slagging off Obertan yet he was the WINGER who earned his corn and set the first goal up. What a f***ing cross btw.

No way are you in your 40's.

I honestly think you belong in a ward.  If I ever get in your taxi, and I realise it, then I'm going to get the fuck out immediately and walk home.

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, why does Obertan having a good game mean Jonas had a bad one?  If you don't realise why Jonas is getting in our team by now you're beyond help.

How long have you been watching football mate?

What would you give jonas tonight - out of ten?

You couldnt fucking handle what I would give Jonas out of 10!!!!!!!

Never mind the dereliction of duty as a winger, never mind the fucking stupid free kicks he gave away or the countless lost possession......

Just suck your thumb and go to sleep telling yourself he was brilliant  :rolleyes:

Come on guys the personal attacks are a bit silly, I can see his point, he offered nothing going forward, but was doing a defensive shift and did it extremely well, we all know his limitations in attack anyway, when playing purely defensively he looks a lot better, he contributed a load tonight, completely prevented attacks down his flank, and was in no especial rush to concede space behind him especially once we are away.

I think, just a hunch like, but i think his priority was to cover in defence tonight.

Im unsure why the fuck our strikers were back in the box when they were only taking throw ins idiots.. :)

Guest Haris Vuckic

You couldnt f***ing handle what I would give Jonas out of 10!!!!!!!

Never mind the dereliction of duty as a winger, never mind the f***ing stupid free kicks he gave away or the countless lost possession......

Just suck your thumb and go to sleep telling yourself he was brilliant  :rolleyes:

You didn't answer either question and you put words in my mouth that I hadn't posted myself.

Answer the questions.

Never mind the dereliction of duty as a winger, never mind the fucking stupid free kicks he gave away or the countless lost possession......

Raped by the truth haris. Raped by the cold hard sweaty penis of the truth. BOOM

:lol: why the hell is everyone biting? let the bloke have his say, no matter how shit it may be!

For the record, as has been said, Jonas was a fucking colossus tonight, and has been all season (where he's created a fuckload of chances). I distinctly remember him busting a lung late in the first half to get back to the left back position from half way to block an incoming cross. Could've easily just let it come in, but didn't. Heroic effort.

:spit:

Just fuck off, honestly.  How did TT get rid of this tit?

Come on guys the personal attacks are a bit silly, I can see his point, he offered nothing going forward, but was doing a defensive shift and did it extremely well, we all know his limitations in attack anyway, when playing purely defensively he looks a lot better, he contributed a load tonight, completely prevented attacks down his flank, and was in no especial rush to concede space behind him especially once we are away.

At last some fucking sense.

Jonas.......great extra left back......shit winger.