Newcastle United vs Everton - 05/11/11 @ 12:45pm - live on Sky

Anderson

God I hope he keeps predicting we lose, it's like a good luck charm now

I can see why he predicts that we will lose tbh. It´s getting more and more likely for each game that passes, and I´ve initially had us down to quite a few defeats myself this season.

I also think this might end with a loss. Everton are kind of like Wigan, but with a bit more quality in each position, kind of, if you know what I mean.

I see no reason why Jonas will be switched wings like. I know Marveaux is a left-footer, but Taylor needs Jonas there in front of him and it's working very well - proved conclusively in the last match.

There's definitely no reason to swap Jonas.  Marveaux is perfectly fine to play on the right, he did it against Wigan and did well.

---

I don't know why in this day and age people are still shocked at seeing inverted wingers playing, loads of players/clubs do it ffs!  Another point - just because a player hasn't played a position for his previous clubs does not mean he can't play this position at his new club, the amount of times I see rubbish like this in relation to Marveaux and other players is mental.

I see no reason why Jonas will be switched wings like. I know Marveaux is a left-footer, but Taylor needs Jonas there in front of him and it's working very well - proved conclusively in the last match.

Hopefully we'll be looking at them interchanging positions during the match.

Jonas should stay on the left wing, there is absolutely no reason to switch him to the right. Carver mentioned a few weeks back that Marveaux can play on either wing so it's essentially a no-brainer when deciding who comes in for Obertan while he's out injured.

The midfield will be:

(right to left)

Marveaux  Cabaye  Tiote (if fit)  Jonas

How is Tiote's injury? Anyone heard?

No news, which is a bit ominous.

Btw I searched his name on Twitter to see if any of the journalists had mentioned owt, and the number of Man Utd fans talking like he's already going there is pretty annoying/depressing.

Btw I searched his name on Twitter to see if any of the journalists had mentioned owt, and the number of Man Utd fans talking like he's already going there is pretty annoying/depressing.

They're Man U fans, man. Who cares what those fuckers think.

It's a bit like walking through a crowd of 'special' people on day-release in a shopping centre, volunteers and all. You don't mind if one of them smiles at your girlfriend, or mentions her ample bust. You make exceptions for them.

God I hope he keeps predicting we lose, it's like a good luck charm now

I can see why he predicts that we will lose tbh. It´s getting more and more likely for each game that passes, and I´ve initially had us down to quite a few defeats myself this season.

I also think this might end with a loss. Everton are kind of like Wigan, but with a bit more quality in each position, kind of, if you know what I mean.

FYI that is called "Gambler's Fallacy."

It's a bit like walking through a crowd of 'special' people on day-release in a shopping centre, volunteers and all. You don't mind if one of them smiles at your girlfriend, or mentions her ample bust. You make exceptions for them.

:lol: top class.

:lol: Hero.

Guest ToonUltra

If Jonas switched wings, those who have praised Raylor lately and said how solid he's been would have a sudden change of opinion.

Bang on.

I see Lawro predicts we'll lose again...hmm.

but cast your mind back to when they played Wigan at St James' Park on 22 October. Everyone expected them to run the Latics over but, in the end, Roberto Martinez's side were unlucky not to get a point.

but cast your mind back to Monday night where very few expected us to get something at all, never mind a win and we did you fucking camp pretendy-Irish cunt.

Same lineup I wanted for Stoke basically:

Krul

Simpson  Taylor  Coloccini  Raylor

Ben Arfa  Tiote  Cabaye  Jonas

Best  Ba

I agree, but think we'll see Marveaux on the right.