Norwich City 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 10/12/11 - post-match reaction page 44

midds

Dare i say we would even have got something from this game if just guthrie had played instead of gosling even with this defense

Probably. It was like playing with 10 men anyway with his lack of discipline in midfield.

Gotta say, I'm impressed by people's knowledge on Tamas Kadar. I mean, I've seen him play maybe two times, but by the sounds of this thread, we've got some real Tamas Kadar experts.

It's based on Perch. Not on Kadar.

Watched him quite a lot in the Championship.  Was better than Perch.

That's true. Can't really understand why he's not been in the squad today. But maybe something has happened that we don't know....

Aye. Not sure how it's not obvious the defense is shocking given the goals we've conceded.

We've scored twice, could've been better going forward, but attacking is not the issue today.

It was a forgone conclusion. They're good in the air to begin with and we had two right backs in central defense.

Literally every fucking cross was a goalscoring opportunity.

Was it shite :lol: Yes, they scored 4 headers but three came from corners, Simpson has had a great game at CB (relative to what you would have expected of him vs Holt and Morrison). Has really stepped up today in defending in open play.

:lol:

Aye. Not sure how it's not obvious the defense is shocking given the goals we've conceded.

We've scored twice, could've been better going forward, but attacking is not the issue today.

With the players availabe, what do we do differently in defence?

Play the lad who's a centre back called Kadar.

For whatever reason, he's not been around the first team squad this season.

Next option?

Personally, I'd've played the same defense, but I would've taught them how to mark players and head the ball. I think it's foolish to just moan that they're shit and that id replace them with someone who has barely played in 2 years.

Gotta say, I'm impressed by people's knowledge on Tamas Kadar. I mean, I've seen him play maybe two times, but by the sounds of this thread, we've got some real Tamas Kadar experts.

It's based on Perch. Not on Kadar.

Watched him quite a lot in the Championship.  Was better than Perch.

That's true. Can't really understand why he's not been in the squad today. But maybe something has happened that we don't know....

I heard Pards went round his house for tea and he served the goulash lukewarm. Pards went fucking nuts as he eats nowt but piping hot food.