Norwich City 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 10/12/11 - post-match reaction page 44

midds

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

oldtype is mental like. Hopped off the bus at one point and was trying to get back on when we scored for 3-2!

It was a hassle trying to go pick up my ipad from across the room where I threw it.

:lol:

Going to say it now. If there's a World War III, and you're on our side, I'd hate to be stuck in the trenches with you!

WE'RE DOOMED!

http://www.pintofeuro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/doomed-pic.jpg

I thought we were excellent for the most part, had a real good go at them and had them rocking when down to 10 men and the score at 3-2.

3 set pieces and a gift from Gosling, otherwise nish.

Need 2 proper centre halves asap, although i doubt Swansea will be hoying high balls into a big man.

oldtype is mental like. Hopped off the bus at one point and was trying to get back on when we scored for 3-2!

:lol: He's the best in these threads, man.

Oh, I see...it's his "style" :undecided: bit random...

It was a hassle trying to go pick up my ipad from across the room where I threw it.

Going to say it now. If there's a World War III, and you're on our side, I'd hate to be stuck in the trenches with you!

WE'RE DOOMED!

This is mildly ironic considering what I actually do for a living :lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

wtf Pardew??? We get back to 3-2 and he does nothing. I guess some players might be little tired. Glad you still took Shola off and brought in fresh legs of ALAN SMITH on f***ing 91st minute!

Well the only defender we could of brought on was Kadar, who has no experience at this level, so to put him and Perch together at CB would be even more suicidal, no?

He was right to keep it like that, we scored. It was the difference between who we were missing, and our 'reserves' which unfortunately was the difference today.

How many times has Perch played in central defence at this level?

Exactly, not many, but he still must of looked better in training than Kadar, who never even had a squad number 'til last week or something.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

WE'RE DOOMED!

Oh, I'm aware of what you do for a living, this is not a slight..!

WHY are Shola and Obertan still on the pitch?? f***ing mind-boggling, it truly is mind-boggling. Sort it out Pardew ffs.

He's played well today :idiot2:

Before the pass for the goal (when I posted) he'd done f*** all. Shut up you wum.

Judging by your childish riposte you're an idiot; you've got no idea how to read the game and resort back to tired, populist cliches that are constantly spouted by the ignorant sections of our supporters and those who don't even watch the matches.

Shola has been crucial in keeping the ball up top, along with Ba, something that had been working reasonably well - especially when Gosling got sent off as we resorted to more direct passing. All throughout the match, Shola has been pressurising the Norwich players and ultimately, this led to the chance for the 2nd goal. He's been creating chances for his team-mates and overall has had a decent game.

You'd rather slag him off because he's an easy scapegoat and/or you're incapable of reading the game.

Your criticism of Obertan is fair, he was pretty dismal, didn't offer anything with his 'lightening pace'.

He was lazy and ineffective before his assist. After that he livened up. I'm amazed people are still prepared to defend him though, he's truly a useless player.

Also, even when he did liven up I'd have much rather had Best on because he can link up well with Ba the entire game. If Ameobi was on for set-piece defending then it's easy to see it didn't work.

I'd swap both Ameobi and Best for Grant Hoult. Really impresses me that lad. Obertan wouldnt get a job in McDonalds if he had no pace about him.

The irony being Obertan is fairly intelligent and has the French equivalent of A-Levels.

A thoroughly depressing if not predictable scoreline. With just two of the 4 players missing we win this game and do it fairly comfortably in my opinion. Norwich are no great shakes and really should have hit more than four against a back four that consisted of a rake and a midget at centre back.

On the whole though, it's hard to get to upset because we've been fantastic this season and Ba give their backline a torrid time. Hopefully we can bandage Coloccini up and get Williamson on a segway for next week.

he certainly doesn't look intelligent on the pitch. far from it.

i know plenty of idiots who have a-levels! not that much of an achievement tbh.

Obertan had really chance to put Ameobi through, stupid prick, doesn't look up tries to take on to many defenders and looses the ball just typical of his game. Why Pardew plays is a mystery.

Guest Heneage

I'd swap both Ameobi and Best for Grant Hoult. Really impresses me that lad. Obertan wouldnt get a job in McDonalds if he had no pace about him.

The irony being Obertan is fairly intelligent and has the French equivalent of A-Levels.

A thoroughly depressing if not predictable scoreline. With just two of the 4 players missing we win this game and do it fairly comfortably in my opinion. Norwich are no great shakes and really should have hit more than four against a back four that consisted of a rake and a midget at centre back.

On the whole though, it's hard to get to upset because we've been fantastic this season and Ba give their backline a torrid time. Hopefully we can bandage Coloccini up and get Williamson on a segway for next week.

True and I admit I'm digressing here, but Obertan speaks very intelligently too.

WE'RE DOOMED!

No, I mean, I'm Air Force. I won't get put in the trenches with you rabble :nile:

wtf Pardew??? We get back to 3-2 and he does nothing. I guess some players might be little tired. Glad you still took Shola off and brought in fresh legs of ALAN SMITH on f***ing 91st minute!

Well the only defender we could of brought on was Kadar, who has no experience at this level, so to put him and Perch together at CB would be even more suicidal, no?

He was right to keep it like that, we scored. It was the difference between who we were missing, and our 'reserves' which unfortunately was the difference today.

How many times has Perch played in central defence at this level?

Exactly, not many, but he still must of looked better in training than Kadar, who never even had a squad number 'til last week or something.

Like R Taylor must look better than Santon in training every fucking day.

Sometimes these things are really obvious: Santon is better than R Taylor, Kadar is a CB, Perch is shit.

Pardew just makes some stupid decisions at times.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

WE'RE DOOMED!

No, I mean, I'm Air Force. I won't get put in the trenches with you rabble :nile:

Doesn't have the same ring if I say, I don't want to be stuck in the same cockpit. Almost sounds... sexual...

The negativity on here man :lol: one bad game in 15 with S.Taylor, Colo, Guthrie and Tiote out get a grip! Take some positives out the game: 2 sublime goals from Ba, no more injuries and we're still gunna be in the top 7 for a minimum of two games which gives us time to get Tiote and Colo back.

True and I admit I'm digressing here, but Obertan speaks very intelligently too.

he also reads Paulo Coelho, which is a permanent black mark against his name. what he's doing reading tripe for 45 year old housewives i'll never know.

WHY are Shola and Obertan still on the pitch?? f***ing mind-boggling, it truly is mind-boggling. Sort it out Pardew ffs.

Before the pass for the goal (when I posted) he'd done f*** all. Shut up you wum.

Judging by your childish riposte you're an idiot; you've got no idea how to read the game and resort back to tired, populist cliches that are constantly spouted by the ignorant sections of our supporters and those who don't even watch the matches.

Shola has been crucial in keeping the ball up top, along with Ba, something that had been working reasonably well - especially when Gosling got sent off as we resorted to more direct passing. All throughout the match, Shola has been pressurising the Norwich players and ultimately, this led to the chance for the 2nd goal. He's been creating chances for his team-mates and overall has had a decent game.

You'd rather slag him off because he's an easy scapegoat and/or you're incapable of reading the game.

Your criticism of Obertan is fair, he was pretty dismal, didn't offer anything with his 'lightening pace'.

He was lazy and ineffective before his assist. After that he livened up. I'm amazed people are still prepared to defend him though, he's truly a useless player.

Also, even when he did liven up I'd have much rather had Best on because he can link up well with Ba the entire game. If Ameobi was on for set-piece defending then it's easy to see it didn't work.

Ameobi was shocking defending set-pieces. Stood still on their third goal when his man had couple of tries.

The negativity on here man :lol: one bad game in 15 with S.Taylor, Colo, Guthrie and Tiote out get a grip! Take some positives out the game: 2 sublime goals from Ba, no more injuries and we're still gunna be in the top 7 for a minimum of two games which gives us time to get Tiote and Colo back.

exactly, i thought we played very well and had a good go at them.

Hopefully we can bounce back. Blighted by injuries, let's take the positives, if there are any, from the game and move onto the next game.

Ameobi was shocking defending set-pieces. Stood still on their third goal when his man had couple of tries.

He won his fair share, more than anyone else I noticed.

Guest icemanblue

Everyone should read this. At least twice.

Ashley's fault. Cheap squad - no cover.

We have three decent central defenders which is the same as most clubs. I don't know why we don't have any promising young reserves as back up though. It's a disgrace tbh.