Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Howaythetoon

Our best player. He worked his socks off too. He needs to start every game mind, home and away. He could be one of the best players in the league this season.

Franck LeBouef talking absolute turd on ESPN about HBA. 'I feenk of heem as a street player'. Get to f*** you baldie c***.

LeBouef or Lepoof as i call him always talks utter waffle anyway, anyone with an ounce of sense knows that isn't true so it's easy to ignore one idiots opinion. :thup:

Franck LeBouef talking absolute turd on ESPN about HBA. 'I feenk of heem as a street player'. Get to Fuck you baldie cunt.

Aye was surprised to see even Keegan went with the usual "you can't play him away from home every game" rubbish. Then they had the cheek to say to Pardew after the game that he might struggle to get into the team the whole season, to which Pardew rightly laughed at her.

Franck LeBouef talking absolute turd on ESPN about HBA. 'I feenk of heem as a street player'. Get to Fuck you baldie cunt.

Aye was surprised to see even Keegan went with the usual "you can't play him away from home every game" rubbish. Then they had the cheek to say to Pardew after the game that he might struggle to get into the team the whole season, to which Pardew rightly laughed at her.

Keegan, the man who played Ginola every single week? Hmmmm.

Lazy Kevin, very very lazy.

About halfway through the first half he looked to the left and dragged the ball straight ahead in a fluid motion. It didn't even get a comment from that sausage making mackem cunt but was an absolutely unreal bit of a skill.

HBA. I love you.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

this is a head egg leboeuf said bullshit is this normal genetic and his father has done the urine

but Kevin Keegan  :yikes: