Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Roger Kint

Well done, turn it into a pissing contest for abuse rather than address the obvious flaws in your stupid post.

Pardew gets asked considerably more questions regarding HBA, as with the article that started this. The reason these quotes appear in the papers about HBA and not Obertan is very simple to normal people.....Because Pardew was asked about one and not the other.

Honestly are you daft enough to think a press conference is just Pardew walking out and randomly talking about whatever is on his mind? He answers the questions put to him. He cant discuss Obertan if no f***er wants him to talk about him.

Again the ludicrous suggestion that Pardew ignores Obertans faults simply because we dont read about it says a lot more about you than this kid with 'Level 2 downs' like you so nicely called me. Grow up and use your brain  :rolleyes:

Why persistently play him then? Why come out and say he just needed to get over his one week toe injury?? If the majority of any of the other players had been as poor as Obertan they wouldnt be in the side.

How the hell should i know? Seriously i cant answer that i am just pointing out where you are going wrong, it was never about that.

Why did he defend Obertan in the press then?

He didnt mention Obertan in that article.

Didn't say he did, but in other ones he did defend Obertan, still he speaks to the media that Ben Arfa is this and that and needs to do this and that. Why go public with any of this unless it's about defending all of em and not just on.

Strange that nobody made a fuss when Jonas said similar the other day  ???

jonas isn't the manager!

So Jonas is allowed to give an honest opinion but the manager isnt? What a pile of shite, he didnt say anything wrong. The pathetic shoehorning of Obertan into it by people as well......

fuck you on about man, people are making a fuss 'cause pardew is on about hard work etc. and some people (not me) are taking that to mean that despite his wonder goal he might not play RW next game when everyone wants him there

jonas can say what he likes but he doesn't pick the team, ergo no fuss

Well done, turn it into a pissing contest for abuse rather than address the obvious flaws in your stupid post.

Pardew gets asked considerably more questions regarding HBA, as with the article that started this. The reason these quotes appear in the papers about HBA and not Obertan is very simple to normal people.....Because Pardew was asked about one and not the other.

Honestly are you daft enough to think a press conference is just Pardew walking out and randomly talking about whatever is on his mind? He answers the questions put to him. He cant discuss Obertan if no f***er wants him to talk about him.

Again the ludicrous suggestion that Pardew ignores Obertans faults simply because we dont read about it says a lot more about you than this kid with 'Level 2 downs' like you so nicely called me. Grow up and use your brain  :rolleyes:

Why persistently play him then? Why come out and say he just needed to get over his one week toe injury?? If the majority of any of the other players had been as poor as Obertan they wouldnt be in the side.

How the hell should i know? Seriously i cant answer that i am just pointing out where you are going wrong, it was never about that.

To be fair, you turned what was a nothing more than a passing comment - 'Maybe AP should focus his attention on Obertan' into this whole argument. So you dont actually need to point out where I'm going wrong, cheers though.

People are pissed off that Obertan is seeing more game time on the right ahead of Ben Arfa despite him suffering from the same flaws that are apparently stopping Ben Arfa from playing there. People are well within their right to bring Obertan up as he's an integral part of the argument.

This page has been shit anyway.

Pardew himself said 'i was told he didnt like the wing' or words to that effect didnt he? Nobody is arguing the problems of Obertan though they are bringing up a tiny point in a positive article about HBA and making it a issue when its fuck all

I don't believe Pardew fwiw (regarding Hatem not wanting to play on the wing), or atleast I think he's exaggerating the situation. It just annoys people, myself included, that he cannot seem to talk about Ben Arfa without throwing in a needless critisism, and since Obertan suffers from the same flaws he talks about it naturally leads people to bring him up considering he's played over a dozen games whilst Ben Arfa has been sitting on the bench.

personally i wouldn't play him on the wing but to get the best from him we have to have more then 1 player ahead of him and a bit of movement throughout the attacking side of our play.

What would you try then?

personally i wouldn't play him on the wing but to get the best from him we have to have more then 1 player ahead of him and a bit of movement throughout the attacking side of our play.

What would you try then?

play him in behind a front two or  alongside a similar player off a striker in front (and wide) of a middle 3, the main thing i'd be changing regardless is that the midfield look to get into attacking positions whenever possible instead of sticking to their positions at all times.

What would you try then?

play him in behind a front two or  alongside a similar player off a striker in front (and wide) of a middle 3, the main thing i'd be changing regardless is that the midfield look to get into attacking positions whenever possible instead of sticking to their positions at all times.

I don't think he'd offer enough as part of a middle 2.

If he's 'in the hole' then we do need our wide men to attack the box more (and better).

Given the players we have i really think he might be better on the wing.

What would you try then?

I don't think he'd offer enough as part of a middle 2.

If he's 'in the hole' then we do need our wide men to attack the box more (and better).

Given the players we have i really think he might be better on the wing.

the idea behind the middle 2 is for them both to drift and play off the front man, be very hard to man mark and playing wherever he sees space is surely going to be the way to get the most from him (and marveaux imo)

Linked with Galatasaray. :undecided:

http://journal.football.fr/post/2012/01/12/newcastle-ben-arfa-vers-galatasaray

EDIT:

Original source...now anyone Turkish here to tell us how reliable this is? :lol:

http://www.fanatik.com.tr/Yeni-bomba-Ben-Arfa_3_Detail_333_249778.htm

Super League summit and holds the championship of the largest island of the name is shown as more of a surprise that they came from Galatasaray on the agenda. And a staff who want to create alternative plans for the future of the Yellow-Kırmızılılar'ın golcüsünü England coach Fatih Terim was learned that it finds. Premier League outfit Newcastle midfielder 24 year-old Tunisian-born French began to work for Ben Arfa. And 1 goal in 10 games played this season ulunan Arfa'nın club contract runs until 2015. I am sympathetic to the idea of ​​Arfa'nın Galatasaray, but it is a serious long-term disability in his new contract in accordance with the Newcastle club to convince reportedly showed great sensitivity.