Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Spark

If this man doesnt get a start at the Emirates I will lose hope in humanity. Was poor for 20mins, but excellent for 25mins.

I don't think he was poor for any spell. He just wasn't getting on the ball.

Wouldve come on here to say average performance again at the start, then honestly he went to another level and was easily our best player.

Needs to calm down when he does brilliantly, takes it to far but well played.

Extremely gifted bloke. Must play right wing from now on. How many perfect cross field passes has this lad done this season as well?

Fantastic dribbling today, nearly scored a beauty.

Today highlighted the difference he makes to our team. Doesn't lose the ball any more often than Guttierez does, but is far more likely to do something with it.

Guest Spark

You see what this boy did to Richardson, Pardew? You've seen that? You want to start a defender in the place of someone who can do these things? I hope for the sake of everyone he bothers to turn up to training.

It's just pure negative thinking. At home, against a fairly shite team, and we're starting wide midfielders based on their defensive attributes. Well, I say 'defensive attributes'... Ryan Taylor offers nothing whatsoever defensively either.