Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VaVaVoom

Got a updated Ben Arfa - Season So Far compilation up lads.

Same compilation but added in a few of his best bits from the Stoke match... BEN ARFA - SEASON SO FAR {NEWEST} {NUFC_COMPILATION}

Currently making a 10 minute long one with more of his passing and build up play and a bit with all of his megs in slo mo...

If there is any particular moments from Ben Arfa this season that you want in the next video just let me know.

I cried watching that. What a player.  :smitten:

He really is "world class" like. As far as talent goes, for me very close to Ronaldo and Messi for raw technical ability.

Everything he does is class. Just oozes it.

Hard to pick a favourite Barfa moment from that.

Top effort mate!

I don't watch a ton of foreign football, so i don't know. But do the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, etc regularly run from their own half to score? Because i can't imagine they do. Correct me if i'm wrong but Ben Arfa seems a fairly unique sort of talent. The goals against Bolton and Blackburn were mindblowing, two in a season, considering he hasn't played every game and the season aint over.

I don't watch a ton of foreign football, so i don't know. But do the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, etc regularly run from their own half to score? Because i can't imagine they do. Correct me if i'm wrong but Ben Arfa seems a fairly unique sort of talent. The goals against Bolton and Blackburn were mindblowing, two in a season, considering he hasn't played every game and the season aint over.

Ben Arfa is a much better dribbler than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is better from dead ball situations, shooting off both feet, in the air and is also exceptionally quick.

Guest VaVaVoom

Ben Arfa is a much better dribbler than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is better from dead ball situations, shooting off both feet, in the air and is also exceptionally quick.

Which is my point. Ronaldo and Messi have such a high level of technical ability and skill in their own ways, i just think in Barfa's own way he is very close.

Hope he managed to get into Euro. French really need new Zidane a player that can influence a whole team to attack. By looking by the way Hatem play for us whenever he carry the ball we look like for attacking & kill opponent. The way he drive influence to attack on our team is exceptional.

Hope he managed to get into Euro. French really need new Zidane a player that can influence a whole team to attack. By looking by the way Hatem play for us whenever he carry the ball we look like for attacking & kill opponent. The way he drive influence to attack on our team is exceptional.

on that note i've just worked out i'll be able to watch england v france.

Hope he does get in the squad, want France to destroy England.

Really ?? I know there are quite a few horrible players but its still my country don't want them to get beat, although I hope France do well n Ben arfa n cabaye play

Guest pintofscottsellers

Haven't been interested in England for years now or international football for that matter, it's a cockney thing for me like, most of my mates feel the same way aswell, nothing worse than an international break in my opinion.

As regards international football. The main reason why I no longer give a shit about England is the fact they play shocking football and choke in tournaments before they even kick a ball. A secondary reason is half the team are cunts.

Will be supporting Hatem in the tournament if he goes

Guest pintofscottsellers

Aye, Ive got more connections to France now than I do to England, looking forward to seeing Cabaye and Ben Arfa (if He goes)

Aye, Ive got more connections to France now than I do to England, looking forward to seeing Cabaye and Ben Arfa (if He goes)

Same here - HBA and Cabaye versus Cole, Terry, Gerrard et al? Allez les bleus for me like.

Same here - HBA and Cabaye versus Cole, Terry, Gerrard et al? Allez les bleus for me like.

Aye, me too. Want Hatem to absolutely rip Sweden to hell as well. Would be so fucking smug if/when he does it :smug:

Same, the fact majority of england's players are arrogant, overrated, overpaid c*nts does help my decision mind.