Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest elbee909

I can't believe anything you say.  And who you calling 'common'?

My bad , my English is just ugly at times .

It's okay, most people here are common.

Just watched the video. Jonas intelligence is underrated, nothing special but he's often the one looking to make the short passes into Hatem or into the space in front of him.

Just from watching that clip though we played some great football all-round. All of the front 6 involved with the interplay.

The best thing about signing boy wonders who have gone off the rails slightly is that there is always mentalists who record and compile their every touch into Youtube compilations. I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of Santon stuff in light of this, his last few games have merited it.

That video is excellent, a lot of the time those videos are just full of basic nothing touches but on that one nearly every clip is part of a great passage of football. Just shows how well we played, and it's only focussing on one player.

Guest pintofscottsellers

That video is excellent, a lot of the time those videos are just full of basic nothing touches but on that one nearly every clip is part of a great passage of football. Just shows how well we played, and it's only focussing on one player.

What video ?

The way he set up Ba's chance early in the second half was so good. He makes that 'shimmy' look so easy and it gets him round his man pretty much every time.

From the BBC: Ben Arfa has made 3.2 successful dribbles per 90 minutes in the Premier League this season, more than any other player.

Just thought, Ben had a hand in all 3 goals last weekend :)

Someone should start compiling all of the clips where Ben Arfa makes someone fall over.  We have Enrique and that ref so far, might have been others.

Just thought, Ben had a hand in all 3 goals last weekend :)

Someone should start compiling all of the clips where Ben Arfa makes someone fall over.  We have Enrique and that ref so far, might have been others.

Stoke defenders are shitting themselves when he's on the ball for the third goal :lol: