Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Realist

Where there's smoke there's fire.  No doubt Llambias and Ashley licking their chops at the prospect of selling him on for £20m.  Cue Delboy being interviewed again, apropos of nothing, to remind us all everyone has a price. 

Guest Realist

An ultra contrary wind-up account? Original.

Not winding anyone up or being contrary mate - indeed, to what exactly was my post contrary?  Just reporting events as they actually are.

Where there's smoke there's fire.  No doubt Llambias and Ashley licking their chops at the prospect of selling him on for £20m.  Cue Delboy being interviewed again, apropos of nothing, to remind us all everyone has a price. 

what about smoke bombs ?

That story originated from someone called Di Marzio...... Juventus fan said this about him to me......

Don't take this Di Marzio guy seriously. He links every football player to Juve. No matter how stupid.

So yh its BS  :lol:

An ultra contrary wind-up account? Original.

Not winding anyone up or being contrary mate - indeed, to what exactly was my post contrary?  Just reporting events as they actually are.

This whole account :lol:

I can tell already you are going to be a joyful contribution to the forum :lol:

Ba

Cisse

Ben Arfa

Simpson

Tiote

Krul

All of those can be crossed off already, maybe a couple more i've missed?

At a guess Santon will be the only player not strongly linked with a move away (from our first XI), with Williamson a possible 2nd, although I expect him to be linked with some Championship/lower tier Prem side if and when we bring in a new CB.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/sep2010/9/7/hatem-ben-arfa-unleashes-the-stunning-25-yard-strike-which-sealed-victory-at-goodison-park-on-saturday-470013757.jpg

:smitten:

Forgot Routledge played for us :lol: