Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-cannot-have-the-No-10-role-unless-he-plays-with-more-energy-says-Alan-Pardew-article853433.html

Pardew feels Ben Arfa needs to work harder defensively for the team, as other forwards at the club do.

“With Shola Ameobi, Leon Best and Peter Lovenkrands, it’s ingrained in those guys,” he added.

Aye righto Alan.

I wish Pardew would shut the fuck up. Just let the lad have a run in the team before you go criticizing him. He's technically the best player we've had since Beardsley, just let him do his thing.

Guest ykmkmdd

I wish Pardew would shut the fuck up. Just let the lad have a run in the team before you go criticizing him. He's technically the best player we've had since Beardsley, just let him do his thing.

Agree on the technical bit, but Beardo was one of the hardest working fuckers ever to step on a pitch - perpetual motion that lad!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-cannot-have-the-No-10-role-unless-he-plays-with-more-energy-says-Alan-Pardew-article853433.html

Pardew feels Ben Arfa needs to work harder defensively for the team, as other forwards at the club do.

“With Shola Ameobi, Leon Best and Peter Lovenkrands, it’s ingrained in those guys,” he added.

Aye righto Alan.

:lol: WTF...verbal diarrhea man

From fantasy football scout's round up of paper team predictions :

Finallly, it seems that Hatem Ben Arfa has split the press. We have a handful of sources who leave the Frenchman out of their lineups –including The Times, The Independent and the Sun. Ryan Taylor is backed for another start in two of those papers, with Gabriel Obertan getting the nod in the other. Clearly there’s some doubt as to whether Alan Pardew will give Ben Arfa a stage against QPR on Sunday, with plenty of press coverage on the Fantasy hopeful this week, raising our expectations.

I'm ready to wager that against QPR Ben Arfa (providing he starts) will have ran more than Obertan has in any of his 5 previous games. I'm happy to sig/avatar bet this too.

Ben Arfa did more in the second half against Blackburn than Obertan has done in his last few games!

Pardew still insisting with the implication that it's the player himself who simply doesn't want to play wide. I just can't believe that he'd rather be on the bench than out there instead of Obertan.

Ryan Taylor in the Blackburn programme talking about playing right wing v Man United:

Let me tell you it's tougher! It really is, because you've got to be in the box when crosses are coming in from the other side, and you've got to put crosses in too. Then you've got to track back as well, and with the likes of Evra, Giggs, Park and Rooney coming on the left-hand side you know that if you don't do your job then they capitalise on that. It was tough on the legs but I was happy to be there and delighted to play a part in the win."

Obviously we may have a completely different approach to the likes of Blackburn and QPR when compared to Man United, but I can well believe Ben Arfa may not be up for putting in that sort of a shift.

Although I do really want to see him on the wing tomorrow.

Thats what i thought, i am assuming they will have a curfew so the fact he was out (whether drinking or not) was what my mate was pointing out...jesmond shuts at 11 anyways so i doubt he will be in a taxi on his way to the big market like...