Newcastle United 2 - 3 West Brom - 12/21/11 - Post-match reaction from page 44

Beren

Pardew looked really upset. Maybe knows he's to blame.

Starting to lose faith in his ability to learn from mistakes or even see them as mistakes. The whole Raylor over Santon ordeal feels like a long time ago now after all the weird selections and subs there's been since.

Hopefully he is learning that he can't just rely on average players because they overachieved at the start of the season.

I hope so. I'm confident Pardew can turn it around.

He has shown in the past that he can learn from his mistakes so hopefully he'll work on his tactics accordingly.

It's not unfixable. Williamson and Ben Arfa can come into this side, and Obertan and Perch can come out. We'll look a world better.

Chances of that happening though? (Well the Williamson one will happen, yeah)

Hopefully he is learning that he can't just rely on average players because they overachieved at the start of the season.

So he's going to have to learn to rely on better players? Eh? :lol:

Guest VaVaVoom

Lessons from tonight?

Perch is and has been fuckin awful....If Williamson is fit for the bench then he should be starting against Bolton.

Tiote isnt ready...Cabaye and Vuckic against Bolton and Tiote off the bench.

Obertan should be coming off the bench late in the game against tired defenders NOT starting...Ben Arfa on the right against Bolton.

We were shite in defence but we still played some good football going forward. Stats show we were the better side in a thrilling game. We have got to stop the rot and sharpish and AP needs to make some big decisions.

Got to be this against Bolton and we HAVE to get at them from the off!

---Krul---

Simpson---Williamson---Coloccini---Santon

Cabaye---Vuckic

Ben Arfa----------------Jonas

Ba---Best

Subs: Harper, Perch, Raylor, Tiote, Obertan, Sameobi and Shola

Pathetic tonight like, first time I've come away from a game properly disappointed this season. 3 points at Bolton on Monday is absolutely vital otherwise our season is in real danger of falling flat on it's arse after such a promising start. :undecided:

Vuckic, two gorgeous strikes, so unlucky not to score.

Was like watching Laurent, class hits.

As good as those hits were I thought he should have stayed a bit deeper to help Tiote out, I mean Tiote's great and all but he's never going to pass a ball around like Cabaye or Guthrie.

Guest VaVaVoom

Pathetic tonight like, first time I've come away from a game properly disappointed this season. 3 points at Bolton on Monday is absolutely vital otherwise our season is in real danger of falling flat on it's arse after such a promising start. :undecided:

This.

It really is a worry now that Ba is the only one getting the goals. Nothing coming from midfield or defence and no other strikers looking likely to score.

Who's scored in the league for us this season? Ba 13?, Shola 1, Best 3? Cabaye 1, Raylor 3?, Jonas 2?