NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/video/54318

Some of the transfers we've accelerated, that we was [sic] perhaps going to do in the summer and we've had to accelerate them because of the situation we're in and the injury problems that we've had.

Talking about Gouffran and Sissoko I think. Debuchy, Mbiwa, Remy and Haidara were probably always our January Targets.

We've smashed everyone out of sight in this window. Absolutely pulverised the rest of the Premier.

So much so that Wenger thinks we should be limited to only 1 or 2 players in January as we'l have a completely different team for the second half of the season.  :lol:

We've smashed everyone out of sight in this window. Absolutely pulverised the rest of the Premier.

and for a completely ridiculous outlay too :lol:

Still doesn't actually feel real. I'm waiting for Ashley's cheques to bounce.

and for a completely ridiculous outlay too :lol:

Still doesn't actually feel real. I'm waiting for Ashley's cheques to bounce.

Don't be silly, he's worked it out on wonga and if we pay up by march it all costs only £10000000000000000

Is Van Wolfswinkel the next one in asking for a little to much?

I'll be gobsmacked, mainly because he's a bit like Cisse but with better technical ability and passing.

Would provide great competition but wonder if the club will have 2 purple strikers at the same time with only one of them starting at any one time.

Unless we want to not bother with the wingers and go 4-3-1-2 of course.

Is Van Wolfswinkel the next one in asking for a little to much?

I'll be gobsmacked, mainly because he's a bit like Cisse but with better technical ability and passing.

Would provide great competition but wonder if the club will have 2 purple strikers at the same time with only one of them starting at any one time.

Unless we want to not bother with the wingers and go 4-3-1-2 of course.

Aye very much a pipe dream at the moment. Never know with this club though, Ashley may be so petrified of the drop he's willing to put some serious  capital out.