NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

£10m profit in 6 month and not kicked a ball for them, they can fuck off.

Offer them Obertan who is worth £8m in lala land and Amalfitano for £3m and top up the rest of the fee in Monopoly money.

Hmm I'm certainly in agreement that we should sign him.  But I seriously dont agree that he's better than Ben Arfa.  Maybe in future, but not at the moment.

Well naturally he's just a kid at the moment, has a similar ceiling of potential though.

I'm definitely for signing him though.

Not really fussed about Remy being only a loan. If he doesn't go down I'm certain we will sign him so really happy with that signing.

Hope the youngster is more of a Bigiramana than another one of these lads who we MIGHT see in a few years time but more than likely just leave after getting games in the reserve and maybe 4 cup games in 3 seasons. I reckon the latter is more likely.

The window could still be a success even at this late stage but I think the chances of that are slimmer than Shane Ferguson.

Not really fussed about Remy being only a loan. If he doesn't go down I'm certain we will sign him so really happy with that signing.

Hope the youngster is more of a Bigiramana than another one of these lads who we MIGHT see in a few years time but more than likely just leave after getting games in the reserve and maybe 4 cup games in 3 seasons. I reckon the latter is more likely.

The window could still be a success even at this late stage but I think the chances of that are slimmer than Shane Ferguson.

Mbabu's 16 and considering we, typically, don't let anyone near the first team till they're 21...

Agree with you about Remy. Aye it's a loan, but it's the most sensible way of doing it given the circumstances.

Mbabu's 16 and considering we, typically, don't let anyone near the first team till they're 21...

Agree with you about Remy. Aye it's a loan, but it's the most sensible way of doing it given the circumstances.

Isn't Mbabu 18? Most sites I have found say he was born in April 1995.

Guest chopey

True fan :thup:

A true fan who puts his money where his mouth is, and will lose £600 in the process but enough is enough

Is anyone going to consider giving up their Season tickets if no one else s brought in?

That ship has sailed tbh.

I dont think so. We cant all sit here and piss and moan then ultimately do nothing about it. I'm not talking about a group effort but it would be interesting to see what people are doing as individuals.

I think we will actually sign two more anyway, but would seriously consider my ticket if we bring in no one.

Isn't Mbabu 18? Most sites I have found say he was born in April 1995.

Probably. Everything I said in that first sentence is a load of bullshit tbh.

Imagine if it did actually turn into a circus? Alan Pardew bursts out of the tunnel after half time on a unicycle, Carver parading an Elephant closely behind, the squad appearing from various corners of the ground to trapeze across the pitch as a giant tent ascends over St James' Park. It would be mad as fuck.