sunderland

JH

I quite like rewatching Raylor's goal against the Mackems, if not for the strike then the absolutely mental celebrations behind the goal.

Always nice to see our fans jumping about like loons and remember that somewhere in that mass of bodies I was splayed across about three rows being hugged by massive bloody bald bloke.

Guest Craig-NUFC

A bloke I know who lives in Leeds:

"Titus spent a few hours in my bar on Saturday.  Some blonde piece was all over him, and later left in tears."

Make of that as you will...

A bloke I know who lives in Leeds:

"Titus spent a few hours in my bar on Saturday.  Some blonde piece was all over him, and later left in tears."

Make of that as you will...

She must have been laughing at that own goal.

Absolutely love a crowd going proper ballistic, usually away crowds but occasionally home ones, the Swansea crowd when Danny Graham scored against Arsenal was a good one. Ours against Bolton's a cracker from this season too.

Absolutely love a crowd going proper ballistic, usually away crowds but occasionally home ones, the Swansea crowd when Danny Graham scored against Arsenal was a good one. Ours against Bolton's a cracker from this season too.

Tiote.

The charlton one at sjp in the rain is amazing , wish i could find it.

Guest BooBoo

Nowt beats a goal celebration in the away end at the SOL.

This years was great although Dabizas' remains my favourite.

This season at the SOL was superb.  Was right at the back near the police control box (think that's what it is).  Anyway, a couple inside were obviously mags 9-1 FTM, because they were celebrating as well.  Everyone was banging on the glass and just going loopy.  It was bloody hot and all! 

The bloke that fell over that railing  :lol:

I quite like rewatching Raylor's goal against the Mackems, if not for the strike then the absolutely mental celebrations behind the goal.

Always nice to see our fans jumping about like loons and remember that somewhere in that mass of bodies I was splayed across about three rows being hugged by massive bloody bald bloke.

:smug:

aye, was mental....was busy diving all over, then one point me feet didnt touch the ground...me dads mate had ran from the top of the section grabbed is mid jump and chucking is around :lol: good times

Barnsley away was the best I've witnessed when Harewood scored in the 83rd minute, went absolutely mental. Bolton was probably the best I've been to this season.

Bolton was class.  Although I was suffering with the worst hangover known to man.  Everyone was just casually smoking and drinking in the stands near me  :lol: it was one of them were even the smell of smoke made you feel ropey.  Still went off when HBA scored, the game was pretty awful up until that point.

:smitten:

Barnsley away was the best I've witnessed when Harewood scored in the 83rd minute, went absolutely mental. Bolton was probably the best I've been to this season.

Bolton was class.  Although I was suffering with the worst hangover known to man.  Everyone was just casually smoking and drinking in the stands near me  :lol: it was one of them were even the smell of smoke made you feel ropey.  Still went off when HBA scored, the game was pretty awful up until that point.

:smitten:

same, was like a ghost that day....sat with a bottle of water on the coach down, couldn't look at me beer until about 10ish...tbh i was still pissed from christmas. Worst I've ever been at a match....remember going mental at the goals but not a lot more :(

San Siro was the best one I have experienced

About 250 of us just ended up in a heap

Shearer Inter Milan in the normal place - 3rd result down.

how do sunderland fans celebrate in Milan though? :undecided:

San Siro was the best one I have experienced

About 250 of us just ended up in a heap

Shearer Inter Milan in the normal place - 3rd result down.

how do sunderland fans celebrate in Milan though? :undecided:

Not that they'll ever play there, but if they did, smashing up the local public transport system taking them to/from the stadium seems to be their usual form of celebration.