Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

f*** it

Krul

Perch  Williamson 

Santon                                    Jonas

Tiote

Cabaye      Guthrie

HATEMBADEMBA

Hatembademba = HBA, Cisse, Ba

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m177hh631x1rrmtq1o2_400.jpg

Think we'll see

Krul

Simpson  Williamson    Perch    Santon

Tiote                Jonas

Cabaye

Ben Arfa                              Ba

Cisse

This will do. We should basically tell Tiote and Jonas to pretty much sit back and help Williamson and Perch but support Cabaye when need be/they're able to.

Martin Atkinson is referee. :anguish:

Urgh.

Liverpool will still be favourites for this IMO, because Colo is out. Let's not forget how dangerous they are.

Its one of those games where we need to make them so uncomfortable, build upon that fact they are low on confidence and out of form anyway. We really go at them and do all the basics defensively and we could coome away from this with a really good win.

Our front 3 could cause them all kinds of problems.

----------------------------------------- Krul -----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simpson ------------- Williamson ----------- Perch -------------------- Santon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------ Tiote ---------------------------------------

------------------- Jonas -------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------- Cabaye -----------------------

----- HBA -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------ Ba ------------------------------------

------------------------------------ Cisse --------------------------------------------

4-3-1-2 Asymmetrical, FM-stylee. Tiote returning will be absolutely massive for us with Coloccini out. I'd take a draw given that injury but, God, i would absolutely love a win. It would be marvellous.

had a quick look through rawk earlier on, they don't seem too confident.

I wouldnt be too confident either after losing 3-2 to QPR and 2-1 to Wigan at home in under a week lol

i know but it's rawk. the forum that that makes north korea seem open and welcoming.

We need those Enrique quotes on a banner. Priceless stuff.

Oh man I never thought of that :lol:

“This club will never fight again to be among the top 6 with this policy.” – Enrique

It couldn't have worked out any better really.  :lol:

had a quick look through rawk earlier on, they don't seem too confident.

I wouldnt be too confident either after losing 3-2 to QPR and 2-1 to Wigan at home in under a week lol

i know but it's rawk. the forum that that makes north korea seem open and welcoming.

Aye true enough, King Kenny is definitely Kim Jong Il  :lol:

I've noticed already that Sky are plugging this as a 'crucial' match. Why? Even if they beat us, they're still five points behind us with only seven games to play. Neither team is realistically going to qualify for the Champions League.

They might as well admit that it's only crucial because they're desperate to see the mighty Liverpool take their rightful place back in the top six above pesky Newcastle.