The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

I know as a Newcastle Fan i shouldn't be saying this but i really fucking enjoyed this, was a great game to watch and not at all bothered with the result, we'll just have to keep doing what were doing and not rely on other results to go in our favor, as for Chelsea they deserve it tbh, playing 60 minutes with 10 men after their captain bottled it (Again) and No CBs and still managing to win is an outstanding achievment.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fair play to Torres for scoring, but it was 1 v 1 and he still looked slow and unsure on the ball.

Barca should never have bought Fabregas. Trophy signing who doesn't fit in and knocks the whole team off balance in the process.

Money should have gone on a CB or another proper forward - of any kind.

a proper forward (and they have one in villa) wouldn't suit the way they play, as villa has shown by struggling to fit in and usually playing left

I don't have a dislike of Barcelona, but I'm not that Partizan that I don't enjoy other British teams doing well in Europe, was genuinely hard to not be caught in two minds about the result!

Are you for real? ???

This is as gutted as I've been all season.

From one extreme to the other that. It's barely changed our scenario iyam.

How not? If we finish 4th now, we can't celebrate. That's changed a fucking lot :lol:

Chelsea have still got to win it, man. We could still finish 3rd. It's certainly increased our chances of picking up more points in our game at Stamford Bridge, for one thing.

Messi the best player in the world ever (ahead of the likes of Pele, Maradona and Zidane), Xavi and Iniesta the best passers of the ball and Barcelona the best team since football was created could not get past 10 man Chelsea without their top 2 centrebacks. Laughable really, bwahaha. To those who worship Barcelona, remember today just in case you want to bring up any of the crap arguments ever again.

As for Chelsea, no way they will beat either Bayern or Madrid with so many key players missing. If we get 4th, we'll qualify for CL

Dear me.

I know. It's fucking laughable. :lol:

Yeah, let's just forget about the two goals that he actually scored in the two CL finals that he's played in and won, and use one penalty miss to judge him forever.

At some point Barca have to get back to playing at least one PROPER STRIKER. Lesson learnt.

Goos result for us. Chelsea will have their minds on the final where they will be beaten by either of the others. :lol:

I don't have a dislike of Barcelona, but I'm not that Partizan that I don't enjoy other British teams doing well in Europe, was genuinely hard to not be caught in two minds about the result!

Are you for real? ???

This is as gutted as I've been all season.

From one extreme to the other that. It's barely changed our scenario iyam.

How not? If we finish 4th now, we can't celebrate. That's changed a f***ing lot :lol:

Chelsea have still got to win it, man. We could still finish 3rd. It's certainly increased our chances of picking up more points in our game at Stamford Bridge, for one thing.

It's also taken Chelsea halfway towards nicking that last CL spot. They're a one-off game away from it man. I don't care if they're playing an XI made up of the best players of all time, it's 90 minutes and anything can happen.

Messi the best player in the world ever (ahead of the likes of Pele, Maradona and Zidane), Xavi and Iniesta the best passers of the ball and Barcelona the best team since football was created could not get past 10 man Chelsea without their top 2 centrebacks. Laughable really, bwahaha. To those who worship Barcelona, remember today just in case you want to bring up any of the crap arguments ever again.

As for Chelsea, no way they will beat either Bayern or Madrid with so many key players missing. If we get 4th, we'll qualify for CL

You're an absolute lunatic.  No one on here is even half as obsessed with Barcelona as you are with hating them.

Every time they're on TV you and beatty insist on coming on here and turning this thread into an embarrassment.