Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest Brazilianbob

i just hope his coming means tiote reverts to his basics.....aint holding my breath though.

Tiote needs to stop worrying about bookings, just tackle and take whatever comes, it's his natural game.

It's not just that, biggest worry is his decision making , not knowing when to get rid of the ball and when he does get rid it never reaches a team mate.  His overall play has been shocking compared to the standards of last season, I'm convinced his head has been turned by some whispers from his agent and such.

That can easily be solved.  Players should make themselves available and in space to receive the ball from Tiote.  At the moment no one is really doing that and Tiote is having to try and pick a diffcult pass to setup an attack and is either not completing the pass or is getting caught in possession.  Once Cabaye and Hatem are back we should see an improvement in that area.

Deal expected to be completed tomorrow according to SSN.

I never get how you can sign a player with minutes to go on deadline day but it takes a week any other time.

The manager would be busy preparing for games, and everything should be running on squad schedule. On deadline day everything is geared towards making that final signing or two, so the manager would have planned ahead for that. I guess.

Deal expected to be completed tomorrow according to SSN.

I never get how you can sign a player with minutes to go on deadline day but it takes a week any other time.

The manager would be busy preparing for games, and everything should be running on squad schedule. On deadline day everything is geared towards making that final signing or two, so the manager would have planned ahead for that. I guess.

Surely it isn't the manager negotiating personal terms, carrying out his medical etc. The only time during a deal should a manager be needed is when and if a player wants to hear from a manager, and possibly a visit to the facilities and squad.

if he's signed and registered before 4 (or 5?) tomorrow he's eligible for the weekend game I'm sure?

He hasn't played since 15th December though, unsure that we'd chuck him in immediately after 3 weeks without a game.

Wonder if the Ba fee is paying for Debuchy,meaning we are skint and there will be no more signings unless there is another outgoing.

Transfers this window should be paid for by next year's tv money. This isn't fun and games any more. Survive and Ashley gets it back. Go down and we're fucked anyway.

I'm hoping the money that was soposed to be spent in the summer is what was used to pay for him.

aye you would think so, unless the £10m+ we were apparently planning on spending on de jong etc has disappeared

This is what my French friend thinks about him. And she does know her football:

"Please also pray for the French team! It needs support to qualify for the 2014 World in Cup!

You are very lucky to get Debuchy! He is an amazing player with a bright future and he is not too stupid, compared with Ben Arfa…. ;)"

He doesn't lookas flattering in those pictures :( unlike Yohan

Got a much more rugged look about him than Yohan. Sexy in his own way. Kind of look that says he could bum you six ways to Sunday.